Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Can't Stand The Rain...

"I can't stand the rain
Against my window...
Bringin' back sweet memories
Hey window pane
Do you remember...
How sweet it used to be?
When we was together
Everything was so grand
Now that we've parted
It's just one sound
That I just can't stand
I can't stand the rain
Against my window
Bringin' back sweet memories...
I can't stand the rain
Against my window
Cause he's not here with me..."
       
    

                        
Skin...CHARLENE...CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS...Many thanks baby...
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
*Currently accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world for pricing and timeline information...
Hair...Twogue in Blonde...CASHMERE
Jacket...Tuxedo in Black... *COCO*
Shirt...Greco Top in Bronze... !nona.
Shorts...Tribal Statement Highwaist Spankies in Tan...  --LaBlaQ--
Many thanks --LaBlaQ Fashion Team...
Skirt...Peplum in Brown... (Madsy)...No Longer Available
Earrings...Dolce... [BarCode]...Many thanks Nez...
Leggings...Roxe Lace...Emery
Glasses...Oversized Shades in Neutral... (epoque)
Bag...BLAKE in Creme... [ORTA]
Shoes...GOSHI in Black...MStyle...Many thanks Mikee...
Necklace...LEAVE ME ALONE...CHANTKARE
Vibe..."I Can't Stand The Rain" by Ann Peebles...The BADDEST of the BAD...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Magdalena EsparzaNovember 5, 2011 at 11:17 AM

    You are absolutely stunning!The styling of pieces is so nice-The jacket is from Coco but is it old? I cann't find it anywhere-love the whole thing and the blog is bookmarked!!!

    ReplyDelete