Friday, December 24, 2010

Love Is A Battlefield...

"You're begging me to go
You're makin' me stay
Why do you hurt me so bad?
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way
Or am I the best thing you've ever had?
Believe me, Believe me
I can't tell you why
But I'm trapped by your love
And I'm chained by your side...
We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises no demands
Love is a battlefield..."

"Love Is A Battlefield" by Pat Benatar
I'm feeling quite BOND GIRL right about now, and it's all because of LeLutka and House Of Fox. I finally had a few minutes to shoot some of my favorite pieces from the latest LeLutka drop, and in my humble, unsolicited opinion; this is THE GREATEST apparel collection released in the year of 2010. Military inspired; there are amazing structured jackets and fur, sexy rompers and jumpsuits, and HATS. Yes the hats are what make the collection, highly detailed and unique-nobody's doing it like LeLutka right now. And when fashionboi Lander sent me the unreleased EDGY BOOTS by House Of Fox, I literally smiled from ear to ear. These boots...my God these boots. I don't even know where to begin. They are throwback and futuristic simultaneously, while still exuding everything I've come to love about the House Of Fox brand. Daring. Sexy. Powerful. They'll push anything you're wearing into the realm of high-fashion. I don't know how I'll ever take them off...wait I take that back. I'm NOT going to take them off. And lastly, I know I didn't do the whole "red outfit in front of a Christmas tree surrounded by presents and mistletoe" thing, but that's never been my style. Nonetheless, I want to wish you all the HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS, no matter what it is you and yours celebrate. Thank you for the encouragement and support you have given me, I am more grateful than words can adequately express...
Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire (coming soon 2011)
Hair: Artemis by Exile
Hat: IRINUSHKA by [LeLutka]
Jacket: IRINUSHKA Bolero by [LeLutka]
Lingerie: Gladiator by [the oBscene]
Necklace: Agate Bib Necklace by p.c
Boots: EDGY BOOTS in Cream by House Of Fox-Coming Soon (THANK YOU fashionboi for gifting and believing in me...I will ALWAYS support you and sing your praises.)
Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES
Glasses: Metal Jacket in Wood by p.c
Romper: ALPHA Romper in Olive by [LeLutka]
Belt: From July Pants by -Glam Affair-
Socks: Black Thigh High Socks by A.K.A (super old)
Gloves: Silent by Gothicatz
Necklace: Calla by =DeLa=*
Bag: CADMIO by [LeLutka]
Ring: Be Careful by LaGyo
Boots: EDGY BOOTS in Green by House Of Fox
Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES
Hair: Pixie Cut by (NO)
Hat: DICTATHOR Hat by [LeLutka]
Earrings: Oversized Enamel by p.c
Jacket: NASTASIA in Ivory by [LeLutka]
Jeans: Acid Washed Grey Military by *GC*
Gloves: Armour by Gothicatz
Boots: EDGY BOOTS in Black by House Of Fox
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...


21 comments:

  1. I keep staring at these photos, it's as if you're telling a story-magnificent post hun. I always look forward to seeing what you'll do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the sexiest bond girl I have ever seen!!! gosh want those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scrolling through Chic Critique with my four year old in my lap when I saw the closeup shot of you in the fur hat. Your face stopped me dead in my tracks, even my daughter called you pretty. Very beautiful, great avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these clothes look like they were made for you great styling savoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make me want to run out and buy everything LMFAO You are very bad for my lindens Lol MERRY CHRISTMAS SAVOY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sexy russian spy you are! and happy holiday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Savoy,

    How are you? Lovely blog and photos.

    Can you please tell me where the puffy hair in the 3rd and 4th pictures is from?

    Thanks so much,

    Leonie Szczepanski

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't like to comment on blogs but this is fantastic. Feels like photos from a fashion magazine.Very impressive, I've bookmarked your page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Miranda! The pieces from LeLutka's latest collection really tell a story all on their own...Hope you had a great holiday=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Jocelyn LOL Who wouldn't want to be a Bond Girl? And YES go get the boots they should be available in the store by now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww thank you so much GREER...The Jadis skin works well with that particular shape-I hope you and your little one had a great holiday season=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks pixie! I think there's definitely something for everybody's style @ LeLutka right now...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes Laurel Lee: I am the WRONG person to be around if you are trying to curb your spending LOL Thank you I hope you had a very Merry Christmas=)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Casey, I really appreciate that=)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Leonie...the Hazzard hair is similar to this, but the style that I'm wearing is from Mirai Style...if you have trouble finding it just hit me up in-world and I'll drop you the LM...take care=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks addison...my Russian spy code name is Natasha...LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you AnnaMaria! I appreciate the bookmark and the compliment...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Found it! I had to go wayy back to see what store the military jacket and jeans are sold at. I hope they still have it....*skips away to spend more lindens*

    ReplyDelete