Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Are You Gonna Be My Girl...

"Well it's a 1, 2, 3
Take my hand
And come with me
Because you look so fine
That I really wanna make you mine...
I said you look so fine
That I really wanna make you mine...
Oh 4, 5, 6
C'mon and get your kicks
Now you don't need no money
When you look like that do ya' honey...
Big black boots...
Long Blonde hair...
She's so sweet with that
Get back stare...
Well I could see you home with me
But you are with another man yeah...
I know we aint' got much to say
Before I let you get away yeah...
I said are you gonna be my girl...?




                            
Ahh...sweet September... And although it isn't the start of Autumn proper, for me it signals that it's merely around the corner. Fall has always been my absolute FAVORITE season, most likely because it's traditionally perfect weather for the fashionista in me. It's time to bring out the boots, jackets, scarves and knit hats from storage; today's post boasts a little of all of the above. The jacket is really just a few prims from an amazing Aoharu trench, and worn cropped I can really show off the pretty waistline the vintage LeeZu skirt adds to the look. I love the way this scarf from CASHMERE sort of effortlessly drapes; it's similar to my favorite RL Coach scarf that I wear all the time. And while I do love my earth tones, a pop of color makes Fall styling more special; the sky blue accents are unexpected but just work.
Some key accessories finish my modern, Autumn hipster look:
One of the new beanies from Mushie, a chunky bangle from Metronome, and a timeless bag and thigh-high boots from Orta and J's, respectively...
Skin...Amelie in Breeze... -Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...Currently accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world...
Eyeshadow...Chantilly in Blue...L e m u r
Hair...Tilda in Platinum Blonde... [kik]
Beanie...Black Striped...Mushie
Jacket...FeminineFurTippetCoat in Camel...AOHARU (Wearing ONLY chest &sleeve attachments)
Skirt...Nell Sculpted in Champagne...LeeZu
Bikini...Corda Serica in Azul Sea...Armidi Gisaci
Scarf...Dolce in Nude...CASHMERE
Bracelet...Metallic Sky... *Metronome
Bag...NATASHA in Light Tan... [ORTA]
Nails...Clear Glitter French...Candy Nail
Boots...Black Thigh Highs...J's
Ring...Be Careful...LaGyo
Gloves...Leather Higher...MadeForYou
Vibe..."Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet...My sister and I heard them play live in Chicago last summer and they were INCREDIBLE...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments: