Sunday, August 14, 2011

No Letting Go...

 "Got somebody
She's a beauty...
Very special
Really and truly...
Takes good care of me
Like it's her duty...
Want you right by my side
Night and day...
No letting go no holding back
Because you are my lady...
When I'm with you
It's all of that
All a that yeah yeah yeah...
Really appreciate you loving me
After all that we've been through...
Really appreciate you loving me
All times...


                         
                              **The Osakki Spring-Summer 2011 Collection **
Overflowing with ESSENTIAL resort wear pieces; unique swimwear, patterned dresses, interchangeable seperates and global accessories designed for the sophisticated, worldy Second Life woman unafraid of bold colors and show stopping silhouettes...Visit Osakki @ Le.Look HERE ...

Skin...SaVy...CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape...Custom...SaVoy Nightfire for G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Currently accepting custom shape requests...contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world...)
Dress...HILA in Bali...OSAKKI
Bracelets...ZERBANI Wood Bangles in Bamboo...OSAKKI
Hair...PUN448 in Red... *bOON
Bag...Gucci Hobo in Cocoa...ARBIZU
Glasses...Supa Dupa Frames...NO
Shoes...Koda Platform Pumps in Lilac...FLESHTONE (Many thanks FLESHTONE staff...)
Earrings...Decoy... [glow] Studio
Bathing Suit...ISOKA in Carnival...OSAKKI
Bracelet...BENALLI Exotic Wood Bangle in Mahogani...OSAKKI
Hair...Watanabe...Bliss Couture
Shoes...CHIC in Black and Gold...DIKTATOR ( Many thanks Usermane)
Necklace...Glamour Pearl in Black...Glamorize
Top...AIKA Halter in Mojito...OSAKKI
Hat...KIA in Burch...OSAKKI
HAMUR Metal Cuff in Copper...OSAKKI
Osassin Leggings in Black...OSAKKI
Hair...Tempest in Auburn...Exile
Necklace...Decoy... [glow] Studio
Shoes...Baby T's in Soft Gold...Pixel Mode
Vibe..."No Letting Go"...Wayne Wonder...One of my old-school favorites...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I want everything you're wearing and that bag is AMAZINGGG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing as always, my lovely mentor ;) beautiful! ~~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful in this skin I have to go try a demo-I love it all =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you Jenn.! I appreciate your comments =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paoooooo!! =) Thank you so much chica =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Pixie, it's one of my favorite skins ever-you should definitely try it =)

    ReplyDelete