Saturday, November 27, 2010

Early Winter...

"It's sad the map of the world is on you
The moon gravitates around you
The seasons escape you...
And I always was one for crying
I always was one for tears
No I never was one for lying
You've lied to me all of these years
The sun's getting cold it's snowing
Looks like an early winter for us..."

"Early Winter" by Gwen Stefani

I'm born and bred in the midwest, and anybody who's lived or spent time here knows that this time of year it's COLD. And not that California/Florida whiney 50 degree cold either. I'm talking I woke up this morning to 7 degrees. Needless to say, beautiful outerwear is essential for me in both worlds.The Long Cardi in Brown by {SMS} is my latest addiction. It couldn't be more perfect and I'm having a hard time taking it off. Everything from the collar to the sleeves, the length and the texture-this is the most gorgeous cardigan in SL. If you dig it like I do, then you better grab it fast: it's limited edition and only available until the 9th of December...

Skin: CHARLENE by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Hair: Sonia in Cannelle by !*Bliss Hair*!
Glasses: Recession Street Bargain Glasses Fark Bacobs by &Bean
Blouse: Anoorea in Navy by MichaMi
Vest: Vest That Shines in Off White by ~Street Magic~
Cardigan: The Long Cardi in Brown by {SMS} Part of the Le Spectacle d'Hiver collabo
Trousers: Katherine in Brown by =DeLa*=
Bag: The Gainsbourg Bag by null
Earrings: YL Hoops in Gold by -RYCA-
Necklace: Treasures Bib by Paper Couture
Armwarmers: Knit Warmers in Red by {SMS} Part of the Le Spectacle d'Hiver collabo
Boots: Zipped Suede Low Boots in Leopard by -LMK-


Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL...
<3, SaV.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post great cardi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much appreciated Misty...go grab the cardigan before it's discontinued :)

    ReplyDelete