Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lovestoned...

"She grabs the yellow bottle
She likes the way it hits her lips
She gets through the bottom
It sends her on a trip so right
She might be goin' home with me tonight...
She looks like a model
Except she got a little more ass
Don't even bother
Unless you've got that thing she likes
I hope she's goin home with me tonight...
Those flashin' lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her
I have to stop and stare
She's got me lovestoned
Man I swear she's bad and she knows
I think that she knows..."

      
                    
Skin...Tammi...CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
*Due to high volume, custom shape requests are currently CLOSED...*
Hair...Custom
Jacket...Big Fluffy Fur Bolero Schwarz...Bad Girl
Top...Pera Bodysuit in Black...iLLMATIC... *Many thanks Kaiden...
Pants...Rockin' in Black... [LeLutka]
Bag...Jolene's Clutch in Fonce... --LaBlaQ--... *Many thanks Juelz...
Earrings...Long Feathers in Autumn...GoK
Nails...Long V2 in Atomic Citron...MStyle...*Many thanks Mikee...
Necklace...Heart in Red... [ICoN] ...Not for sale...
Boots...Illeid in Black... [LeLutka]
Vibe..."Lovestoned" by Justin Timberlake...By far my favorite J.T. song of all-time...from 4:40 until the end of the track is an INSANE wash of these interpol guitars and strings that feels so different from anything else in Justin's catalogue...he definitely got it right with this one, this song NEVER gets old for me...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments:

  1. OMG THE HAIR!!! I want it so bad! Amazing styling you are always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SaVoy, you're just amazing....I swear every time I look at this blog I am reminded of why you inspire me so much...keep gettin it in, my beautiful mentor, <3 u!!

    ReplyDelete