Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She's Strange...

"She's the kind of person
Everybody knows
She reeks distinction
From head to toe
She's my Twilight Zone
My Al Capone
She's my Rolling Stones
And my Ava Perone...
She's strange
And I like it
She's strange
Just the way she is
Strange
Walking down the avenue
She's strange
Always doing something new..."

                    
Jacket: CHANTAL in Nude by RICIELLI
Shirt (over): V-Neck Long T-Shirt in Brown by ::GB::
Shirt (under): Taped Top in Grey/Black by VA Creations
Skirt: From the MASIS Ensemble by -Glam Affair-
Belt: Salento Belt in Bronze by [LeLutka]
Bag (on shoulder): Suede Satchel in Beige by House Of Fox
Bag (in hand): KELLY Type in Brown Croco by :::Septem Essentia:::
Necklace: Sparkle Gold Necklace by *Malady's*
Gloves: Biker Gloves in Brown Snake by +plus
Shoes: Lotus Pumps in Light Brown by BAIASTICE
Socks: From the MARTA Ensemble by -Glam Affair-
Skin: Charlene by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Lipstick: 2.0 Red3 by L.Fauna
Hair: Oceane in Auburn by Exile
Hat: Natural Eight by Cubic Effect
Earrings: Animal Gold Hoops by JCNY
Mood: "She's Strange" by Cameo (Because being an INDIVIDUAL never goes out of style...)
 
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

8 comments:

  1. How stunning are you with that red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful styling. You always surprise me with your pairings. Lovely as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FIERCE!!! Got me thinkin about trying red hair LMAOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I was just at recielli and I didn't see this jacket.
    You always look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Addison...It's really starting to grow on me=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Miranda=) Always appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Angel...you should go for it-unleash your inner red head!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks alot Sammie=) Ricielli is great right?

    ReplyDelete