Monday, June 13, 2011

Criminal...

"I've been a bad, bad girl...
I've been careless with a delicate man
And it's a sad, sad world
When a girl will break a boy
Just because she can...
Don't you tell me to deny it
I've done wrong and I wanna suffer for my sins
I've come to you cause I need guidance to be true
And I just don't know where I can begin...
What I need is a good defense
Cause I'm feelin' like a criminal
And I need to be redeemed to the one I sinned against
Because he's all I ever knew of love...
Heaven help me for the way I am
Save me from these evil deeds before I get them done..."

                         
Skin: Jadis...-Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire...G E T  M E  BO D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: ECLAT Bangs...[LeLutka]
Romper: JUMP suit in Sweet...[LeLutka]
Earrings: The Bitterness 2...[glow] Studio
Bag: Louis Vuitton Back Pack...The Bag Lady
Bangles: Bracelets #3...CheerNo FEMME
Gloves: CatzArmour...GOTHICATZ
Shoes: YUKI Sock Supreme in Silver...*Kookie*
Ring: Be Careful in Gold...LaGyo
Pistol: Desert Eagle...Brutal Weapons
Necklace: Treasures Bib...Paper Couture
Hat: Felt in Gray...Shampooo
Tights: Roses Tights in Brown...M-STYLE (Many thanks Mikee)
Hair: Jacqueline in Blonde...3636
Jacket: FLOW Cardigan in Earth...[LeLutka]
Shirt: From the Silky Romper in Gold...{SMS}
Hot Pants: Short Animal # Black...Emery
Belt: From the Spotted Suit Ensemble...Paper Couture
Shoes: Andree in Beige...[Diktator] (Many thanks Usermane)
Glasses: Gunther's Fierce Baciaga Frames...Gemma Vaschwitzugenplatz
Necklace 1: Underforest...LaGyo
Necklace 2: Heart Necklace in Red...[ICoN]
Feathers on Shoulders: From the Night Heron Ensemble...Paper Couture
Bag: MAICAO in Gold...[LeLutka]
Hair: Amara in Blonde...3636 (Many thanks dianny3636)
Shirt: HELLO in Cold...[LeLutka]
Shorts: SAFARI Pants in Vanilla...[LeLutka]
Socks: Ice Cream in Pink...AOHARU
Bra: Buttoned Candy Pink Bra...Fishy Strawberry
Shoes: Athena in Black...*Kookie*
Bracelet: No 301 in Black and Zebra...*kraftika
Necklace 1: Gold-digger Pendatz by....::FabulouS::.
Necklace 2: My Skull Necklace in Black and Teal...(Milk Motion)
Bag: BLENDA in Cutis by...[LeLutka]
Cape: Helena in Charcoal...Mimikri
Earrings: Chandelier B in Gold by...-RYCA-
Glasses: Rounded Square Logo Frames...Paper Couture
Vibe: "Criminal" by Fiona Apple...Live Version Circa 1996
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

12 comments:

  1. Could you stop being so perfect please? Thanks.
    I love this more than words. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG u killin 'em, SaV!! I love it all ~~~~~ you are my muse :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The song, the styling, the model-everything is to die for!!! You look amazinggg I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! Love love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always adored this song and you really brought it to life. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ARTIST you have become <3 This is on another level. The styling, music and story is remarkable. This is my favorite post from you, kudos on a job well done beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Blushes...Thank you Izzie! I think you're pretty perfect yourself =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paooooo=) Thank you girl, means so much coming from you...love you chica mwahhh =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Roxanne, I really appreciate that =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miranda =) Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words. Thanks for sticking with me over the years, love you girl =)

    ReplyDelete