Monday, September 26, 2011

Please Don't Break My Heart...

"All these stars out...
And these people know MY name
I can be so pretentious...
But he likes me all the same
And these lights are glowing
But he don't want none
He'd rather chill and hold me
Maybe he could be the one...
You want me to trust you
But how can I trust you
When I don't know
The first thing about that?
There's so many questions
And I learned my lesson
Messin' with my heart
And I just got it back...
I just wanna love you baby
I don't wanna waste no time
I wanna be the only one
Baby PLEASE don't break my heart..."


             
On SaV...
Skin...Jadis... -Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
Due to high volume, custom shape requests are currently CLOSED...
Hair...Banged Slick with Basic Bun... (NO)
Dress...Megan in Teal... (Madsy) ...No Longer Available
Boots...Special Edition Destructural Ankle Boots...Baiastice
Stockings...Pantyhose Black Seamed... *KL* (Kittie's Lair)
Gloves...Diva in Black Satin... ~Blacklace~
Hat...Betty in Golden Pheasant...Elegance Hats
Necklace & Earrings...Faceted Black Diamond Arrangement...Paper Couture
Ring...Be Careful...LaGyo
Ring...Arrow Head Cocktail...Paper Couture
On Tai...
Skin...Jay with Custom Facial Hair...CHANGING FACEZ & SaVY SKINS
Shape...Custom...Tairo Parkin
Hair...Custom...Tairo Parkin
Suit...AOHARU
Shoes...KING for Men
Gloves...No Longer Available
Ring...JCNY
Earrings...JCNY
Hair...Banged Slick with Beehive... (NO)
Dress...ST TROPEZ...CHANTKARE
Stole...Adiaryz Fur in Red & Purple... !Bliss! Couture
Bra...Strapless in Red...Blaze
Admiral Thigh High 7-inch Platforms... {Meghindo's}...Many thanks Meg...
Bag...Overall Classic Python...LaGyo...Vintage-Unsure of Availability...
Necklace...Encrusted Emerald...Paper Couture
Bracelet...Big Bangle Dore & Green...MONS
Bracelet...Big Bangle Dore & Purple...MONS
Earrings...Intuition Diamonds...{Meghindo's}
Hair...Banged Slick with Basic Bun... (NO)
Top...Alexia...Son!a For Supermodels
Shorts...High Waist Lace Hot Pants... !Bliss! Couture
Feathers...From The Dark Flock Ensemble...Paper Couture...Vintage-Unsure of Availability...
Gloves...Long in Black... *COCO*
Hat...Natural Eight in Black...Cubic Effect
Boots...Elevation in Red...Paper Couture
Necklace...Multi-Strand Smokey Quartz...Paper Couture
Bracelet...LOVEALOT... [[SHADE THRONE]]
Earrings...DEADPAN BURNISHED GOLD...CHANTKARE
Ring...Encrusted Emerald...Paper Couture
Hair...Slicked Bang with Up-Do... (NO)
Dress...Sequin Ruffles...Paper Couture
Stole...Scarf From My Aunt... (TokiD)
Bag...Crocodile Black 2009...Baiastice...Vintage-Unsure of Availability...
Boots...Black Patent...Mentine
Earrings...Antique Filigree...Paper Couture
Ring...ArrowHead Cocktail...Paper Couture
Glasses...Anna Wintour's Versaei Tortoiseshell...Vaschwitzugenplatz...
No Longer Available...
Stockings...Stripe Tights...Shampooo
Vibe..."Please Don't Break My Heart" by Estelle and Rick Ross...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

6 comments:

  1. Wow everything is put together perfectly, you look absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better WURK!! I love it all especialy the lacey outfit with that hat. Your killin' em girl I'm going broke because of you ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stylings and photos are so amazing and is that your partner? You guys make an awesome looking couple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Jenn =-) Glad you're finding some nice things to spend that money on =-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Mistress Demina...Yes that is my hubby Tairo; he's quite perfect if I do say so myself =-)

    ReplyDelete