Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wildfire...

"I could bet all of the 
Riches that I ever had...
Rushin' the night like a
Shark babe would it be bad?
If I had to set the alarm
Cause of the thrills that
Run up my back...
You're my star nothin else
Can lead me off track...
HEYYY...
You like a WILDFIRE...
You got me risin' HIGH...
You're innocence...
Who's Brave?
Drowning in...
Would you save me?
It's a crime...
If you don't...
You're the spy
By the throat..."


       
Skin...Renee...CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D
*Due to high volume, custom shape requests are currently CLOSED...
Makeup...Breakage...The Secret Store
Hair...Runway Frizzy...MrS
Jacket...Kimono Coat in Bamboo/Phlow...The Secret Store
*I am so proud of you Maylee...You are AMAZING...
Bodysuit...Cable Knit in Phlox...The Secret Store
Scarf...Giant Collar in Dark Zebra...The Secret Store
Earrings...African Fab... [Bar Code]
Necklace...Abstract... [glow] Studio
Shoes...MOV...Leverocci
Bag...Pantone Satchel in Bamboo...EPOQUE
Ring...Diamond Fan...Paper Couture
Nails...Atomic Citron...MStyle
*Many thanks Mikee...
Socks...Lace Knit in Dark Zebra...The Secret Store
Bangle...no 301 in Black & Zebra... *kraftika
Vibe..."Wildfire" by SBTRKT...Bump this as  L O U D as you can stand it...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE this one you shut it down! You look so pretty in this skin too.

    ReplyDelete