Sunday, September 18, 2011

Extraterrestrial...

"You're so hypnotising
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing
They say be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you...
You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You opened my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light...
Kiss me...k-k-kiss me
Infect me with your loving
Fill me with your poison
Take me...t-t-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction...
You're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial...



                           
On SaV.Night...(Orange)
Skin...Gio... -Glam Affair-
Makeup...II Verde #2...La Malvada Mujer
Shape...Custom...G ET  M E  B O D I E D...Currently accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world...
Hair...Dion Domino HP in Blonde...Vanity Hair
Dress...The BODYCON in Zest Orange...Ladies Who Lunch
Separate Skirt...Opaque Pencil Skirt(BODYCON)...Ladies Who Lunch
Separate Bra...Lingerie Top(BODYCON)...Ladies Who Lunch
Shoes...Armadillo Plateaus in Mamba... [PACADI Jasha]
Ring...Pony Around...CHANTKARE

On SaV.Night Dash...(Black)
Skin...Latex V2 in Black with Covered Face...Powers Of Creation
Shape...Custom...G ET  M E  B O D I E D...Currently accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world...
Hair...Miley with Cage...Diram
Shoes...Mesa Platforms in Black...Epoque
Nails...Claw...Diram
Vibe..."Extraterrestrial" by Katy Perry and Kanye West
  
   

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I SLIGHTLY blurred the edges of the skirt prim in the solo shot...All other photos remain untouched...

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with your blog I found it last week and I check it everday, your style is incredible I love that dress and hair! Please keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are wearing the hell outta this dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning masterpiece. The colors and composition are flawless, definitely some of your best work as of late. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks so much Mackenzie...I really appreciate your kindness, take care =-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Roxanne lolol It's not revealing a thing but I find it really sexy =-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miranda =-) Thank you my friend, I always appreciate your perspective. I'm definitely in a zone in terms of whats inspiring me and how I'm interpreting the music through the looks.

    ReplyDelete