Sunday, April 3, 2011

Flashlight...

"My heart...
It's with you now
But do you know how to love me?
Your heart...
It beats for me
I'm the only thing you've got to hold onto...
My mind tells me to let you go
But my heart says NO...
My mind tells me that this is wrong
But your love's too strong
And now I'm caught in the middle
You took away my flashlight...
Now I'm walkin' in the dark
Thinkin' why'd I even start
To think that this could be love
Is it too late to turn back now?
Now that I've given you my heart
Before this whole thing falls apart
Or could this be love?
Could this be LOVE...?"

                        
Skin: Mary by -Glam Affair-
Lipstick: Mary Lips Tattoo #2 by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming this Spring)
Hair: Katy Hair IV by { PACADI }
Gown: Jou in Black by {Gasqhe}
Belt: Relentless in Black by House Of Fox
Bodysuit (under): Obscure in CherryBomb by OSAKKI (*Thank you Kay)
Necklace: Moria; Part of the Dark Jewel Collection; by Morantique Lush
Gloves: The Signatures by The Niven Collection
Bangle: XOXOX by Glamorize
Hair Bow: Accessory Ribbon in Black by BRB.
Nails: CLAW Nails by ** DIRAM **
Mood: "Flashlight" by Syd Tha Kyd: 2009

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

10 comments:

  1. Mickie "Michelle" CarverApril 3, 2011 at 5:11 PM

    Found this on the feed and omg I love this so much!! Had to comment on how outstanding this is, Ill be checking your blog everyday now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are developing into more than just a blogger, you are becoming an artist. This is art! One of your absolute best posts dear. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowowowo this is sooo beautiful savoy!<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first pic is FIERCE. I don't think I could pull it off but the dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Mickie thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miranda thank you=) Hearing that from you really makes me happy, I value your opinion and can't wait to see you soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot Roxanne=) And YES you can pull it off. Everybody can, just gotta OWN IT girl =)

    ReplyDelete