Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In The Air Tonight...

"Well I remember....
I remember don't worry
How could I ever forget
It's the first time
The last time we ever met...
But I know the reason why 
You keep your silence up
No you don't fool me...
The hurt doesn't show
But the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you or me...
I can feel it coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord...
But I've been waiting for this moment
For all my life
Oh Lord...
I can feel it in the air tonight Oh Lord
Oh Lord...
But I've been waiting for this moment
For all my life
Oh Lord..."

                        

                        
Skin...Gio... -Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
Due to high volume, custom shape requests are currently CLOSED...
Makeup...Blue2.0...L.Fauna
Hair...ECLAT Updo... [LeLutka]
Top...TOR...{Gasqhe}
Skirt...High-Waisted Zipper in Leopard...ISON
Scarf...From the Cosmocavier Ensemble...Frozen Turqouise Valentine
Thigh Highs...Black Leather...ISON
Shoes...Arch Spine Boots in Black...House Of Fox
Earrings...CUBEMOON DOUBLE GOLD...Glamorize
Bangles...Fine Wood in Black...**Atelier AM**
Glasses...Aviator in Army...Emery
Ring...Moon...Paper Couture
Vibe..."In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins...CLASSIC...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

1 comment:

  1. I adore your style and the way you put the music together with the clothes. Just amazing.;)

    ReplyDelete