Thursday, March 3, 2011

Teach Me...

"I just wanna be
Wherever you are
I just wanna know you're there
I just wanna see
Whatever you see
Cause I know you're not too shy to share
Nooo
Cause everywhere I go
And everyone I touch
What I already know
Is not enough
And no one's taught me quite like you
Nooo
Following my eyes
Searching for the real
Knowing that there's not much else
Tell me that you hear what I'm sayin'
Oooh I swear you know the very best way to:
Teach me
Train me
Guide me baby
Oooh only you can
Release the love inside me baby
I waited my turn and I'm ready to learn now..."

                    
Skin: CHARLENE by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Hair: MAX by [CheerNo]
Jacket: LESLEY SWEATER JACKET IN TAWNEY CREAM by CHANTKARE
Shirt: Cropped Bustier in Specialty Aluminum by .: VIVE9:.
Shorts: Highwaisted V_Shorts by *BOOM*
Socks: Bike Tights in Oyster by - Nemesis -
Necklace: MONSTER by [[SHADE THRONE]]
Earrings: Trendy Tribal Earrings in Jungle Leopard by [bellballs]
Gloves: Doubs in Emerald by [AddiCt]
Shoes: Baby T's in Soft Gold by [PM]
Glasses: NATALIE by [[SHADE THRONE]]
Mood: "Teach Me" by Miguel Jontel (He's just so damn SMOOTH...)
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments: