Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

"It's been awhile since I could...
Hold my head up high
And it's been awhile
Since I first saw you...
And it's been awhile since I could stand
On my own two feet again
And it's been awhile
Since I could call you...
And everything I can't remember
As fuc*ed up as it all may seem...
The consequences that I've rendered
I've stretched myself beyond my means...
It's been awhile since I could say
That I wasn't addicted and
It's been awhile since I could say
I love myself as well and...
It's been awhile
Since I've gone and fuc*ed things up
Just like I always do
And it's been awhile
But all that sh*t seems to disappear
When I'm with you..."

                        
Skin: Mary (Medium Tan) by -Glam Affair_
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming This Spring...)
Eyeshadow: Cateye Smoke in Teal and Yellow by L.Fauna
Hair: Unravel B by DETOUR
Dress: The Silver Fish Dress by LAPIN. (Now Open: Visit LAPIN. HERE )
Many thanks to Vivica B. owner of LAPIN.
Necklace: Fat Chains and Feathers Necklace by [glow] Studio
Earrings: Trendy Tribal Earrings in Jungle Leopard by [bellballs]
Many thanks to Viollette Vyper, owner of [bellballs]
Bracelets: SINRA in Vintage Gold by MANDALA
Ring: Diamonds and Pearl by Paper Couture
Nails: Sculpted Nails V2 Platinum Edition by Pixel Mode
Mood: "It's Been Awhile" by Staind: 2001

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

6 comments:

  1. WOW. I have not stopped staring at these photos and listening to the song. Just so beautiful Savoy. The skin and hair are perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true beauty! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have the dress and hair!!
    So pretty always<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Roxanne :) The dress is really special and I wanted to let it and the music shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Pixie...you should go grab both :)

    ReplyDelete