Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SING...Project FUR Japan: Part 1

"Sing it out
Boy they're gonna SELL what tomorrow needs...
Now sing it out
Girl before they KILL what tomorrow brings...
You've got to make a choice
If the music drowns you out...
And raise your voice
Every single time they try and shut your mouth...
Sing it for the boys
Sing it for the girls
Every time that you lose it
Sing it for the world
Sing it from the heart
Sing it til' you're nuts
Sing it out for the one's that'll HATE your guts
Sing it for the deaf
Sing it for the blind
Sing it out for the ones that you left behind
Sing it for the WORLD
SING IT FOR THE WORLD..."

     

It never ceases to amaze me how GENEROUS and PHILANTHROPIC the content creators and fashion industry here in Second Life can be. I've been to more charitable fundraising events here than I can count,  but NONE have impressed me like Project FUR Japan. This is by far the most diversified group of designers ever assembled for a cause; it just goes to show that one of the most universal connections we have all over the globe is an UNWAVERING love for animals and their protection. 100% of all proceeds raised at Project FUR Japan will be donated to Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support (JEARS). This group is comprised of three private No-Kill animal welfare organizations in Japan; HEART-Tokushima, Animal Friends Niigata and Japan Cat Network. No animals rescued by JEARS will be surrendered to Animal Control (where they would be at risk for euthanasia after three days) under any circumstance. They rescue, reunite and rehome lost and abandoned animals. And now more than ever, THEY NEED OUR HELP!

How cute is this little guy? This is an adorable wolf pup available at Project FUR Japan, whom I fell in love with at first sight. He has human holds and the most adorable little face I've ever seen. There are so many amazing, out of the ordinary finds at this event. While my "MATERIAL GIRLS" will be more than happy with the high fashion pieces, there's definitely something here for EVERYBODY. Ladies, men, and even kids items are represented. This is a DYNAMIC event for the ENTIRE SL COMMUNITY.
The always gracious team behind the LeLutka machine generously donated the top-notch sim for the event. And what surprised me the most was that while it was PACKED with shoppers, I experienced ZERO LAG. How rare is that? The sim will be open for 2-3 weeks collecting donations for this more than worthy cause.  For more information about Project FUR Japan:
                                You may view the promo video HERE.
           You may also visit the Project FUR Japan website HERE.
 And last but not least, PLEASE VISIT Project FUR Japan HERE!

This GORGEOUS hair is by one of my all-time favorite brands Magika. It's called "Sophie: Coontail Edition", and I think it's really unique and sexy.

Ines Hax for Peqe's Project FUR Japan offering is FABULOUS. This short, structural number is simply called "Project Fur" and it is precisely what we've all come to EXPECT from her: Sexy, sophisticated and ON-TREND...

Isn't the rouching and draping on this dress nice? I was impressed by new-to-me designers 90 degrees and their enticing"Crimped Ruby" set. It comes complete with a matching red thong; this is sexy clubwear at it's FINEST...
These lace up high heeled boots are highly detailed and come in both black and white versions for the price of one. Titled "Strut" by .:NERDOSAURAUS:., these stilettos will make you do just that...
Last but by no means least, this DELICIOUS lingerie set is by one of my favorite designers, Brutus Martinek for PDIDDLE. I'm ALWAYS a sucker for her lingerie, and I'm ALWAYS a sucker for nicely textured animal prints. This set feels like it was made ESPECIALLY for me. And I can GUARANTEE that you'll find something at Project FUR Japan that feels like it was especially made for YOU. Don't miss THE most important charity event of the Spring!!!

Additional Credits:
Skin: Tuli
Shape: G E T  M E  B O D I E D (coming soon)
Hairs: Exile, Magika and TRUTH (respectively)
Jewelry: Shade Throne and Kraftika
Wolf Pup: "Wolf Pup in Black with Human Holds" by :[LB]:
Mood: "Sing" by My Chemical Romance: Special Version 2011 for Tsunami
*Special thanks to Tristan Careless for having FAITH and believing in me; thank you for bringing me on board for PFJ, I will ALWAYS support you and be in your corner...

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

1 comment:

  1. Great post! The baby wolf is adorable;)

    ReplyDelete