Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tell Me...

"I've been doin' my own thing
Love has always had a
Way of having bad timing...
And to my great surprise
Ever since I looked in your eyes
I had one question for you...
Tell me if you want me to
Give you all my time
I wanna make it good for you
Cause you blow my mind
I promise boy that I'll be true
You're the perfect find
So tell me if you want me to...
Yeah..."

                       

Just a quick post inspired by my real-life wardrobe...
The dress is from EPOQUE and is quite similar to one I grabbed at Banana Republic recently. It's simple, basic chic at it's finest, done only the way Vintage McMillan can. I love the strategically placed rouching and sexy dip in the back. EPOQUE'S having a big sale right now, so this is an opportune time to slide through...
Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: MKT012 by *bOON
Hairbase: Gathered Raised by *bOON
Dress: Backless Tee Dress in Royal by (epoque)
Belt: Wide Belt in Red by +plus
Trench: Shoulder Trench in Rouge by Polina Kaestner (Unsure of Availability)
Shoes: CARESSE in Champagne by N-CORE
Earrings: Fiere by ::je::suis::
Bracelets: Bangles in Gold by 2nd Avenue (Thank you Plenty Panache via Mentalkaos Akina)
Ring: Be Careful in Gold by LaGyo
Bag: The Gainsbourg by null
Mood: "Tell Me" by Groove Theory: 1995

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

4 comments:

  1. You are wearing THE HELL outta this dress girl LOL
    You look absolutely beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful styling SaVoy. I regret that I won't have those trench's anymore, you are the only person I've seen with them. The colors on this look are amazing. Outstanding pairings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jenn lolol I love everything Vintage makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Miranda=) I have been obsessed with the shoulder trench's since I first found them-what a year ago? Maybe Polina will still have them if she reopens?

    ReplyDelete