Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just Can't Get Enough...

"Honey got her sexy on steamin'
She givin' hotness a new meanin'
Perfection mama you gleamin'
Inception you got a brotha dreamin' dreamin'...
Damn baby I'm feenin'
I'm tryin' to holla at you I'm screamin'
Let me love you down this evenin'
Love you love you yeah you know you are my demon...
Girl we could form a team and
I could be the King you could be the Queen and
My mind's dirty and it don't need cleanin'
I love you long time so you know the meanin'...
Oh baby I can't come down so please come help me out
You got me feelin' high and I can't step off the cloud
And I just can't get enough...

                      
Hair: Trance in Blondes...ICONIC COUTURE @ HAIR FAIR
 (Thank you Nev)
Dress: Silk Lined in [OP]...F L E S H T O N E
 (Thank you FLESHTONE Staff)
Shoes: Koda Platforms in [Black]...F L E S H T O N E
 (Thank you FLESHTONE Staff)
Skin: Jadis...-Glam Affair-
Eyeshadow...Chelle
Shape: Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Earrings...NHA!
Necklaces...Paper Couture (Two necklaces linked together)
Bracelet...LaGyo
Gloves...Paper Couture
Bag...LoQ
Belt...[glow] Studio
Ring... Donna Flora
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

No comments:

Post a Comment