Friday, July 8, 2011

The Scientist...

"Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are...
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart...
Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start...
Running in circles
Coming up tails
Heads on a science apart...
Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard...
Oh take me back to the start...


   

                 
Skin...Kate...League
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Freckles...CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS (Coming Soon)
Hair...Fine II in Coffee...Kik @ Hair Fair
Shirt...Tucked Blouse in Nude...Maitreya
Shorts...Minx in White...{Mon Tissu}
Bag...2.55 Classic Bag...RICIELLI...
Many thanks Fhara Acacia & RICIELLI Staff
Shoes...Arch Boots in Nude...House Of Fox
Belt...BARBARO in Peach...[LeLutka]
Socks...Cable Knit in Cream...SHAMPOOO
Necklace...Winged Heart...Yummy
Earrings...Pearls...Paper Couture
Bracelet...Cyrcle Gold...REDGRAVE
Vibe..."The Scientist"...COLDPLAY
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

5 comments:

  1. You are stunning! Love this look and the song choice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just always put together the most creative blogs, I look forward to seeing your new ones all the time. I love that hair and outfit and now your making me want some damn freckles lmaoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this casual styling, it's so crisp and clean. You look fabulous as always beauty.

    ReplyDelete