Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bass Down Low...

"If you wanna get with ME
There's some things you gotta know:
I like my beats fast
And my BASS. DOWN. LOW.
B-b-bass bass bass down low
B-bass bass down low
I like my beats fast
And my BASS. DOWN. LOW.
Drop it to the floor..."



The POWERHOUSE that is RICIELLI has awakened...
Their Spring collection boasts what I call "Glam Rock Chic" pieces that can be mixed and matched in infinite ways. Everything is sexy and edgy, but with an air of sophistication and finesse. As always, everything is available in an abundant color palette and a variety of prints. While RICIELLI is always on trend, the work feels like nothing I've seen in Second Life before. I love that Fhara and her team have their own fresh perspectives on how women want to look. You can dress reflecting your rock n' roll mood and STILL be composed and polished...thanks to RICIELLI. Women don't have to be just one thing, and this latest collection contains something for all of us. Every new release is better than the last, and they always leave me wanting MORE.
*Thank you Fhara Ricielli (Acacia) for trusting me with your work, and thank you for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Visit RICIELLI HERE...
Top: NICOLLE minitop in Gold by RICIELLI
Pants: SAROUEL pants in SmokeyJournal by RICIELLI
Shape: G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: [LeLutka]
Glasses: EPOQUE
Jewels: LaGyo
Gloves: [glow] Studio
Shoes: Stiletto Moody
Jacket: MATILDA minijacket in Beige by RICIELLI
Bodysuit: IRIS body in Cold by RICIELLI
Hair: Another Level
Earrings: LaGyo
Bracelets: [[SHADE THRONE]]
Bag & Shoes: [LeLutka]
Dress: SUELLEN minidress in Gold by RICIELLI
Earrings: [glow] Studio
Necklace: ::House Of Hucci::
Shoes: Stiletto Moody
Jacket: MISSEILING V2 leather jacket in Red by RICIELLI
Dress: HELDA minidress in Black by RICIELLI
Glasses: [glow] Studio
Jewels: LaGyo
Shoes: [LELUTKA]
Skin: "Tammi" by CHANGING FACEZ&SaVy SKINS
Coming Soon...
Mood: "Bass Down Low" by DEV featuring The Cataracs...

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments:

  1. I gotta get that jacket its so sick. Love that skin too you look beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous I am in love with freckles <3

    ReplyDelete