Thursday, August 4, 2011

Skyscraper...

"Skies are crying...I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence...as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass...
Like I'm made of paper...
Go on and try to tear me down
I will keep rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper...
Like a skyscraper...
Go run run run
I'm gonna STAY right here
Watch you disappear...
Go run run run
Yeah it's a long way down
But I am closer to the clouds up here..."


 
The beautifully crafted, expertly detailed...
HEAT by [Diktator]...The HOTTEST sandals of summer 2011...
Visit [Diktator] via Marketplace HERE
Visit [Diktator] in-world HERE
Skin...KeeT...Dutch Touch
Shape...CUSTOM...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...Currently accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world...
Hair...Irena Blonde...Vita's
Bodysuit...Beyonce...Meghindo's (Many thanks Meg)
Necklaces...Rita...Morantique Lush
Nails...Milky Way in Polly White...MANDALA
Shoes...Heat: Eight Color Pack...[Diktator]
(Many thanks Usermane...these are EXQUISITE)
Hair...Nicki01...69
Bodysuit...Vinyl Cowl in Empire...Epoque Schlie Blich
Hat...Audrey in Violet...[LeLutka]
Bangles...Milky Way...MANDALA
Shoes...Heat: Eight Color Pack...[Diktator]
Hair...Brownie Blonde...LoQ
Bodysuit...Kate Glitter in Water...Peqe
Earrings...Feathered Ruffle...Fiasca & CO. (Many thanks Fia)
Bracelets...Cuff Silver...Erratic
Bag...Snakeskin Clutch in Silver...Indy & Co.
Shoes...Heat: Eight Color Pack...[Diktator]
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

10 comments:

  1. The shoes are GORGEOUS and girl those legs of yours are to die for! Amazing work as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really stunning, running to get the shoes right now-will you put up a lm for the hair in the first photos, I cannot find it in search-thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely incredible editorial post, your styling is anazing and I always love the music you choose. You are my favorite fashion blogger ^^=)^^
    Josefina Vantelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just perfection personified.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Michelle...the store is called Vita's Boudoir, not just Vita's...I'm sorry for the abbreviation I didn't realize I'd done that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your kind words Josefina =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Miranda thank you chica I appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete