Thursday, June 30, 2011

Marvin's Room...

"I've been up for three days
Adderall and Red Bull
This call is a mistake
There's somethin' STRONG in this water bottle...
I hear you got a new chick
A dancin' little Barbie Doll
I feel so pathetic
But you still haven't heard it all
F*CK that new girl that you like so bad
She's not crazy like me I bet you like that...
I said F*CK that new girl that's been in your bed
And when you're in her I know I'm in your head...
I'm just sayin' you can do better
Always turned you out everytime we were together
Once you've had the best boy you can't do better
Baby I'm the best so you can't do better..."


               
   
                                                                          Skin: Jadis... -Glam Affair-
                                            Shape: Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
                                           Nails: Milky Way Rings & Nails in Sun Gold...MANDALA
                                                                                       Hair: Bee...Kin
                                                                           Shirt: Flora Top...Tahari
                                                                          Shorts: Full in Green... -fd-
                                               Shoes: RIVEA in Lemon...MStyle (Many thanks Mikee)
                                              Bracelets: Big Bangles in Dore, Purple & Gradia...MONS
                                                                   Necklace: Enchainee... ::je:suis::
                                                               Earrings: Nite in Gold... [glow]Studio
                               Trench: Shoulder Trench in Beige...Polina Kaestner (No Longer Available)
                                                                     Belt 1: Wide Waist in Red... +plus
                                                                      Belt 2: Chain Belt in Gold... *JA*
Hair: ECLAT Updo... [LeLutka]
Dress: Tropic Of Cancer in Soil...Fishy Strawberry (Many thanks Fae)
Necklace: Native in Earth...SMS
Collar: ARARA...CHEER NO
Earrings: CircMe... .:NirSaR:. (Many thanks AngelQ8 for NirSaR)
Bracelet: MYSTY in Gold... .:NirSaR:. (Many thanks AngelQ8 for NirSaR)
Shoes: RIVEA in Tan...MStyle (Many thanks Mikee)
Bag: Fauna Clutch in Gold Giraffe... --LaBlaQ-- (Many thanks LaBlaQ Fashion Team)
Hair: Sleepy Head...lamb
Jacket: Bionic White Leather... --LaBlaQ-- (Many thanks LaBlaQ Fashion Team)
Bikini: Leopard.... .:NirSaR:. (Many thanks AngelQ8 for NirSaR)
Bracelets: L'Cole Bangles in Gold...2nd Avenue (Many thanks Plenty Panache & MentalKaos)
Shoes: RIVEA in Rosso...MStyle (Many thanks Mikee)
Necklace 1: My Huge Necklace in Red... (Milk Motion)
Necklace 2: SEX SELLS... [[SHADE THRONE]]
Earrings: DEADPAN BURNISHED GOLD...CHANTKARE
Glasses: Princess...Role Optic
Phone: WindWhisper01 in Red...LS
Vibe: "Marvin's Room"...Originally by Drake; Covered by JoJo...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and I have to get that dress I love it so much ; )
    Your styles are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice-Great posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These looks are flawless!!I especially love the 2nd look with the mixing of prints. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've played the song at least 5times and can't stop staring at the pics and clothes. Love this whole thing you look really HOT LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. SaV I love it ;) So beautiful, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sabine =) I love mixing things that might not obviously go together, I think it makes a look more interesting =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jen this song really inspires me...I was thinking about doing a part 2 for the male version but I haven't quite figured it all out yet lolol =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paoooo=) Thank you girl I really appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete