Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aint No Sunshine When She's Gone...

"Aint' no sunshine when she's gone
It's not warm when she's away
Aint' no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long
Anytime she goes away...
Wonder this time where she's gone
Wonder if she's gone to stay
Aint' no sunshine when she's gone
And this house just aint' no home
Anytime she goes away
I know...Yeah
I gotta leave that girl alone
Cause aint' no sunshine when she's gone..."


Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming This Summer)
Top: The Bodice from Ella Noir (Finale Dress) by [MODERN GYPSY]
Short Pants: From The Swan Ensemble in Black by MB-Designs
Belt: From the Meteo Ensemble by ::bijou::
Earrings: Ditta by NHA!
Bag: The Weekender Tote in Red by House Of Fox
Hat: Natural Eight A in Red by Cubic Effect
Necklace: Magnitudo Necklace in Gold by LaGyo
Bangles: Gold Bracelets by Paper Couture
Hair: BALLZY Ponytail in Blonde by CHANTKARE
Shoes: Caresse in Champagne by N-CORE
Vibe: "Aint No Sunshine When She's Gone" As Performed by Neil Diamond, Street Corner Symphony and Committed
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

10 comments:

  1. This is strikingly beautiful Savoy. Really really stunning great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I have no words. Just flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Savoy. Can you tell me the landmark for MB Designs? I could not find in search.

    Thank you and congrats for your blog. :)

    Bia Hirvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. The composition and styling are amazing, you just keep getting better. You look drop dead gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Leandra, I appreciate that=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reading Bia=) I'm sending you the name of the designer in-world right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miranda=) TY so much, I really appreciate it=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Savoy I wait for the name of the designer. Thank you :)

    Bia Hirvi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bia I sent you an IM with her name last night, if you didn't get it I'll resend it when I'm online again tonight=)

    ReplyDelete