Saturday, April 30, 2011

Stronger...


"Let's get lost tonight
You can be my black Kate Moss tonight
Play secretary I'm the boss tonight
And you don't give a f*ck
What they all say right?
Awesome the Christian
In Christian Dior CHANTKARE
Damn they don't make em' like this anymore
I ask cause I'm not sure:
Do anybody make REAL sh*t anymore...?"

                              
I've stated on numerous occasions, that I'm not a particularly trendy person. I'm a woman that values STAPLE pieces; garments that will look just as relevant and fresh today as they will several years from now. In my heart of hearts, I believe Applonia Criss of CHANTKARE to be the same way. Everything she produces has a classic refinement to it; her work is polished and quite possibly most importantly: CONSISTENT. She isn't trying to "keep up with the Jones'," she is one of the undisputed leaders of the SL fashion pack. Her work is always painfully flawless, and while her spring collection is full of amazing looks, this jacket from her "BERGMAN" ensemble is the stand-out. Made in a haunting steel grey shade; the power shoulders and tied waist add structure while the slightly flared hem at the hip provide a feminine twist. You'll dress this up with the sculpted skirt she includes with the look, but you'll also dress it down with a smart pair of shorts or even jeans. If you buy NOTHING else this season, you MUST invest in "BERGMAN." While there are many other great pieces available from other fashion houses right now, it's my humble, unsolicited opinion that Chantkare is simply STRONGER... 
Skin: Monica by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D  (Coming Soon)
Hair: Colin in Black by Aibeat
Jacket: From the BERGMAN ENSEMBLE by CHANTKARE
Skirt: Chloe Sequin Skirt in Black by Mimikri Hot Couture
Bra: From the White Parasema Ensemble by KIM Bodysuits
Necklace: PETAH by CHANTKARE
Earrings: DEADPAN BURNISHED by CHANTKARE
Ring: Viktoria by Morantique Lush
Bag: Gucci Clutch by ARBIZU (Thank you Fionna for gifting me and showing me LOVE)
Mood: "Stronger" by Kanye West
"...You know how long I been on ya?
Since Prince was on APPLONIA
Since OJ had Isotoners
Don't act like I never told ya..."

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful wearing that skin and hair! Beautiful styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. I told myself I was done shopping this weekend. You always force me to spend money LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling you look amazing:D

    ReplyDelete