Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm On One...

"But get it while you here boy
Cause all that hype
Don't feel the same next year boy
Yeah...
And I'll be right here in my spot
With a little more cash that I already got
Trippin' off you cause you had your shot
With my skin tan and my hair long
And my fans who been so patient
Me and Forty SaV. Dash back to work
But we smell like a vacation
Hate the rumors
Hate the bullsh*t
Hate these fu*kin' allegations
I'm just feeling like the throne is for the takin'
Watch me take it...
All I care about is money
And the city that I'm from
I'ma sip until I feel it
I'ma smoke it til it's done
I don't really give a f*ck
And my excuse is that I'm young
And I'm only getting older
Somebody shoulda told ya
I'm On One..."



So Vegas was great, but it always takes a day or two for me to get back on track after a vacay. My body is still in 'kick it all night and sleep all day mode', and with the heat in my city being borderline UNBEARABLE, these perfect little shorts from Maylee over at The Secret Store are right on time. I love the colors in this look, and how nothing probably goes together in a traditional sense, but for me-it all just FLOWS. And FYI...for the next couple of weeks I'll be logging in predominately on my SaVoyNightfire Dash account, so if you need me or just want to say hey-that's where you'll find me. I'm finally focused on prepping my first shapes collection for release, and I can't take snapshots on SaVoy Nightfire without crashing. And in closing, while I was away, Material Girl reached 50,000 visitors...=) Thanks to everybody, readers and designers alike, that have supported me and offered me their praises and words of encouragement. I love and appreciate ya'll more than words can adequately express...
Skin...Eva...Glam Affair
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair...GOB250 in Red...Boon
Headpiece...Peonies in Aqua...LaGyo
Top...Gaia in Dark Blue...Miamai
Shorts...Summer Beach...The Secret Store
Bra...Strapless in White...House Of Hucci
Nails...Walk, Don't Walk...MStyle (Thank you Mikee)
Shoes...CHIC in Yellow and Gold...Diktator (Thank you Usermane)
Necklace 1...So Long...[glow] Studio
Necklace(s)2...Kenya Multi Strand...LaGyo
Bracelet 1...Unsure of the Name...Ryca
Bracelet 2...Gold Cuff...Eratic
Ring...Indian Summer in Rainbow...[glow] Studio
Bag...The Cat's Meow...Modern Gypsy
Glasses...YELLE in Black...[[SHADE THRONE]]
Vibe..."Im On One'...DJ Khaled, Drake, Rick Ross, and Lil Wayne
(I must have heard this song 50 times in clubs and cars while in Vegas...)
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

9 comments:

  1. I love those shorts!!! Great outfit Savoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the way the cup and cig are in your hans is so cute!
    Where are they from I have to have them you always find the coolest stuff!
    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is off the charts, very cool blog my favorite by far. Wanted to ask if you will be selling your shape? Your legs are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paooooo =) Glad you like it chica =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Octavia...the cigarette and cup are from Hermony =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sabine I appreciate that =) I've actually been debating with myself about whether or not I'm going to sell it; I've been working on a new signature shape for myself and I might sell my current main-shape as a limited edition...we shall see =)

    ReplyDelete