Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nasty Girl...

"That's right pleased to meet you
I still won't tell you my name
Don't you believe in mystery?
Don't you wanna play my game?
I'm lookin' for a man to love me
Like I've never been loved before
I'm lookin' for a man that'll do it anywhere
Even on a limousine floor...
Cause tonight I'm livin' in a fantasy
Our own little nasty world
Tonight don't you wanna come with me?
Do you think I'm a nasty girl?
Cause tonight I'm livin' in a fantasy
Our own little nasty world
Tonight don't you wanna come with me?
Do you think I'm a nasty girl...?"

                        
Skin...Renee Evolution...Tairo Parkin...Changing Facez & SaVy Skins...COMING SOON...
Shape...Custom...SaVoy "Material Girl" Nightfire...G E T M E B O D I E D...COMING SOON...
Hair...Beyonce Pony in Reds...Neveah Niu...ICONIC Couture
Thank you Nev for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Bodysuit...Righe...VERO MODERO
Thank you Bouquet and V.M Staff for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Belt...ITAGUI in Black...[LeLutka]
Gloves...Assasin...OSAKKI
Thank you Kay for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Necklace...Madam Silver...GLAMORIZE
Earrings...Black Diamond...{Meghindo's}
Thank you Meg for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Hair...RinKa...ICONIC Couture
Thank you Nev...
Dress...Pucker in Nude...EPOQUE Schlie Blich
Jacket...Vinyl in Nude...EPOQUE Schlie Blich
Socks...Leather Thigh Highs...ISON
Thank you Harry for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Earrings...Big Feathers...LaGyo (Not Currently Available)
Necklace...RIOT in Silver...ADDICT
Bag...Blake Clutch in Cream...ORTA
Shoes...Saffron Pumps...[LeLutka]
Gloves...Body Con Luce...Casa Del Shai
Hair...A'Dior in Reds...ICONIC Couture
Thank you Nev...
Jumpsuit...Leopard Body...Orion
Belt...QUEEN in Red...RICIELLI
Thank you Fhara for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Bag...2.55 Classic in Sangria...RICIELLI
Thank you Fhara for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Gloves...Long Black...GABRIELE
Thank you Takuya and Argnit for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Necklace...Chainlink Grid in Gold Python...OSAKKI
Thank you Kay for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Shoes...Koda Platforms in Red...FLESHTONE
Thank you FLESHTONE Staff for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Bracelets...Cuffs in Gold...Erratic
Earrings...Oversized Scales...Wasted Youth (Not currently available)
Vibe..."Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6...TOTAL double entendre with this song title...For as long as I can remember when my sisters and I have LOVED something, we say it's NASTY...and these days I've been totally overwhelmed by the greatness and generosity of the content creators here in SL...Thank you all for trusting me with your work and believing in me and the blog...<3 SaV.
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

8 comments:

  1. This whole series is stunning, amazing work Savoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im DYINGG for the LEOPARD JUMPSUIT AHHH!!!
    I gotta have it you look FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrysantheme AugustaJuly 13, 2011 at 10:39 AM

    I have been reading your blog for a long time and everything is always so perfect.
    I would like to know where your eyes are from, I never can find ones as nicce as yours are.
    I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAVOY SAVOY, gurlll u bad lol! I love you look as always. Your shape is hawtt, I am looking forward to buying your shapes SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jen lol I fell in love with it at first sight too-nothing else quite like it on sl right now =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Chrysanteme; I rotate eyes from several places, but my main ones are from Aphotic Gloom, Glam Affair, and Detour...I love your name by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Tierra =)=)=) I'm accepting custom shape requests now, and I should have shapes and a few stunts (poses) in a store and on the marketplace by the fall =)

    ReplyDelete