Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cameras...

"How you mean? How you mean?
What you know about the team?
Man these nig*as need to stop it
They be crowdin' up the scene
Babygirl you need to stop it
All that pride and self-esteem
Got you angry bout' this girl I'm with
In all the magazines
Baby she look like a star
But only on camera
Only on camera
Only on camera
It look like we in love
But only on camera
Only on camera
Only on camera
Don't listen to the lies
I swear they ALL lies
You know I could be your
Knight in shining Armor-All tires
Tryin' to tell you I'm the one
Come and holla at me
Before I'm on the next thing
YMCMB S-A-V..."



            
Skin...Amelie... -Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
*Currently accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world for pricing and timeline information...
Makeup...Starlight...cheLLe
Hair...WMOOO3 in Blonde... *booN
Blazer...Another Vintage Jacket Euni HQ...So Many Styles... *Not for sale...
Shirt...Silk Bralette...ISON
Shorts...High Waist in Gray... *RibboN*
Shoes...Lethal Barrel Pumps...iLLMATIC...
*Many thanks Kaiden for welcoming me into the iLLMATIC family...
Socks...Knee High Button... *G-Field*
Bag...Tina...BareRoseHaute
Earrings...Human Nature Spikes... [AB]
Ring...Forever Young...House Of Fox
Necklace...Avangarda...Morantique Lush
Watch...BitterSweet... [DDL]
Vibe..."Cameras" by Drake...One of my favorites from his new album...His flow is so chill on this track and the production with the old-school Jon B. sample is SICK...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments:

  1. This one is hottttt and Im going to find the hair and shoes right now lol You look perfect just like always I love you best as a blonde girl lol Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these photos and the chair in the first picture, your style is out of this world.
    Andrea'

    ReplyDelete