Sunday, November 27, 2011

Toxic...

"Baby can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you
Should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm falling...
There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it...
Too high can't come down
Losing my head
Spinning round and round
Do you feel me now...?
With the taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
The taste of your poisoned paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic...


                       

Boots...Wedge Moscow...*Crazy*
*Many thanks Loan for gifting me and welcoming me into the *Crazy* family...*
Visit *Crazy* HERE...
Skin...Layla... -Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
*Due to high volume, custom shape requests are currently CLOSED...*
Makeup...Glam in Teal... {D.A}
Hair...Curly 'Fro... -Likeli-
Vest...Apolo in Black...H.Luzza
Top...Beneath My Bones Cropped Tank...Kyoot
Shorts...Cameron Waist Leather in Cream...H.Luzza
Necklace...FORWARD. ...Osakki
*You killed this one sis...*
Earrings...Vienna... [AB]
Bracelets...Studded Bangle in Gold...IMBUE.
Bag...Nostalgia Clutch in Mint...HAWTHORNE...Not For Sale...
Watch...Bittersweet... [DDL]
Ring...Pony Around...CHANTKARE
Socks...Leather Thigh Highs...ISON...
*Many thanks Harry*
Vibe..."Toxic" as performed by Yael Naim remixed by DJ 16 Bit...
Dubstep heads STAND UP...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

No comments:

Post a Comment