Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stunt Hard...

"And I'm focused on my survival
Keep your eye on the door, focus on my arrival
Who do you look up to when you're better than your idol?
And how you supposed to look
When you can do it with your eyes closed?
That's why I spend money on tags so I can pop them
And take photos with these haters and crop them
I am NOT them...I photoshop them out:
Cause they don't understand what I'm about...
Yeah..."

"Stunt Hard" by Drake
Top: BOLD CHIC by House of Fox
Corset: LADY ELEGANCE by House of Fox
Gloves: Fingerless Fishnet Gloves by *Snatch
Bangle: Texture Change Bangle in Silver by -RYCA-
Leggings: Straps Leggings by +plus
Boots: ~JOHNNIE~ Black Leather Stiletto Thigh High Boots by Whittenton's (Thank you Lizziey!)
Skin: SHARON by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Lipstick: 2.0 Blue by L.Fauna
Hair: LOK255 in Blonde by BOON
Necklace and Earrings: SERPENTE in Silver by (Kungler's Extra)

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

6 comments:

  1. I saw this posting while browsing Chic Critique, absolutely stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hair is so sexy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Miranda...I appreciate that=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. savoy will you please give the landmrk for the boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dropping it to you right now in-world pixie=)

    ReplyDelete