Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lotus Flower Bomb...

"Lotus Flower Bomb...firefly
When I'm low she take me high
I can teach you all the sounds of love...
Flower Bomb...
Let me guess your favorite fragrance
And you got that bomb huh?
I'm tryin' detonate you
No disrespecting baby
Just tryin' to make you smile
Try to keep my spirits up
I'm tryin to lay it down...
Try to keep your spirits up
Lil' vodka whatever
Took her forever to get dressed
I acknowledge your effort
So I clap for her
She deserves an applause
Shorty workin' so hard
She deserve that Vuitton Hawthorne..."




Skin...Amelie...-Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
*Currently accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world for pricing and timeline information...
Hair...Red Wine...LoQ
Jacket...Light Cardigan in Tan...Beetlebones
Shorts...Two-Tone High-Waist Jean Shorts...[bellballs]
Bodysuit...Sheer Necessity in Yellow...PaperBag.
Bag...Nostalgia Clutch in Red...HAWTHORNE
Ring...Amen Knuckle...EPOQUE
Necklace 1...Cross in Black...-tb-
Necklace 2...Winged Heart...(Yummy) ...Old School-No Longer Available...
Stockings...Torn Dots in Black...*Sheer*
Shoes...Enya...::kookie::
Vibe..."Lotus Flower Bomb" by Wale & Miguel...Such a BANGER...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

No comments:

Post a Comment