Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Drug Dealer Girl...

"You might not never sell
Enough of this stuff
To move off your street
But every time I call
You let me light one up for free
I'm sure that you're never ever
Gonna be a runway model
But you can make a bomba*s piece
Out of a water bottle
And when you count my money
You look so sexy to me
And it might sound funny
But I would buy a oz
Just to get you in my bedroom..."

                     

Skin: SaVy by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Beauty Mark: Custom by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Hair: GOB25O in Red by *booN
Braid: ANNA45 in Red by *booN
Coat: Fur in Grey by {SMS}(Probably my favorite fur of all-time)
Top: LARISSA Mini Top in White by RICIELLI
Jeans: KINGSTON DESTROYED 03 by -Glam Affair-
Leggings: *lace time* in Black by BRB
Scarf: Dolce in Black by *CASHMERE*
Joint: Joint with Smoke by Nekologic
Boots: LIA by MIEL
Bag: Zola Bag in Grey by [NSD]
Glasses: Ati Sunglasses02 in Black by [Iruco]
Mood: "Drug Dealer Girl" by Mike Posner

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...



5 comments:

  1. Love it! You always do something different. Never know what to expect from you. Your blogs part of my morning routine. Great job hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant stop playing this song hehe
    I have to have the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Addison...Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words. I know my style is all over the place, but show me a woman whose style isn't sometimes.

    @Pixie...I love Mike Posner, I think his voice is AMAZING. And yes the coat is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @XinilXinil...LMFAOOOO where have you been? I miss you! =)

    ReplyDelete