Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Teenage Dream...

"Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets
Just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever...
You make me
Feel like I'm living a
Teenage dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back..."

 

Dress: Jordyn in Amethyst by {paper.doll}
Scarf: Draped in Plaid/Grey by {paper.doll}
(*THANK YOU Zoey for gifting me and showing me LOVE*)
Skin: CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Eyeshadow: -Glam Affair-
Hair: [MS]
Bangle: .:Glamorize:.
Nails: MANDALA

YOUNG. Fresh. Vibrant...SEXY. I could go on and on with adjectives about my adoration for Zoey Gabardini and her {paper.doll} clothing line. And my love for her SKYROCKETED when I logged on this evening and discovered that she'd blessed me with TONS of pieces to review from her store. Zoey's work is flirty and fun with an EDGE; she designs for a youthful audience that isn't afraid of color and showing off a beautiful shape. Her hemlines are short, her jeans are tight, and I'll be damned if that isn't what we ALL want from time to time. But perhaps most impressive are the affordable pricetags attached to her designs. She is a PRIME example of a designer that believes her customers shouldn't have to break the bank to look good. A trip to {paper.doll} is necessary for any girl that's in the mood to let her hair down and have a little fun...
Visit {paper.doll} HERE
Dress: Selena in Jewel by {paper.doll}
Lipstick: L.Fauna
Hair: Magika
Gloves: Calypso Giano
Nails: MANDALA
Dress: Alexia in Emerald by {paper.doll}
Leggings: Wild Thing Leggings in Silver by {paper.doll}
Hair: BooN
Lipstick: L.Fauna
Glasses: (NO)
Earrings: Tram
Nails: MANDALA
Top: Fly Tee in Navy by {paper.doll}
Pants: Emily Trousers in Charcoal by {paper.doll}
Lipstick: L.Fauna
Hair: Exile
Bracelet and Nails: MANDALA
Mood: "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry
 
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of paper doll before, I'm checking it out now. Great post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the clothes look bomb on u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drop dead gorgeous as a red head

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ pixie...yes you definitely should check it out, you won't be disappointed=)
    @Cherry...thanks so much I appreciate that=)

    ReplyDelete