Sunday, February 6, 2011

Like A Virgin...

"I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you...
I was beat
Incomplete
I'd been had
I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah you made me feel
Shiney and new...
Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
Next to mine..."

                   
When I get my hands on a STUNNING skin, it's hard for me to cover it up. So when Kaysha (mastermind behind OSAKKI) honored me with a preview of her soon-to-be released skin I had to show it off. The "Oksanya" Skin is gorgeous; it's tone and texture are perfect and the lips are to die for. I'm wearing the tone from the middle called "Auburn" but she'll be offering a full range to suit everyone. I feel both innocent and sexy wearing it, sort of like an ANGELIC VIXEN or something. Wanted to keep the look simple, and the bodysuit I chose is delicate, lacey and edgy; it features a panel of fabric at the midsection that separates it from other bodysuits you'll find around the grid. RunoRuno always takes classic garments and pushes them to the realm of HIGH-FASHION effortlessly. Not wearing a whole lot in the post, because skin like this deserves the spotlight... 
Skin: "OKSANYA" in Auburn.Exhibitionist by Kaysha Piers of  OSAKKI
(Thank You Kay for gifting me and showing me LOVE)
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Hair: 00 in RED4 by [YunA's Hair]
Bodysuit: Loose Body by ~*RunoRuno*~
Bow: Accessory Ribbon in Black by BRB
Earrings: CEL in Gold by -Ryca-
Bag: I <3 My City by [glow] Studio
Gloves: Black by Peqe
Bracelet: Bianca in Gold by RICIELLI
Socks: Arva in Silver by Tee*fy
Boots: Flat Ankle Boots in Black by *COCO*
Nails: Salome Y by U&R Dogs
Mood: "Like A Virgin" by Madonna (All hail the QUEEN)

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

 

3 comments:

  1. you look so adorable <3!!
    really pretty skin and look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to secondlife and have just discovered your blog. I love your fashion sense and knowledge of cool places to shop. I am a big fan and happy I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ pixie...thanks chica the skin is fab right? =)

    @ Tatianna...well welcome to SL girlie...I'm happy we found EACHOTHER=)If you need anything you can hit me up in-world as SaVoyNightfire Dash, I love to help out the new girls on the block=) Thanks for reading...

    ReplyDelete