Sunday, February 13, 2011

No Ordinary Love...

"I gave you all the love I got
I gave you more than I could give
I gave you love
I gave you all that I have inside
And you took my love
You took my love
Didn't I tell you
What I believe
Did somebody say that
A love like that won't last?
Didn't I give you
All that I've got to give baby...
I keep crying
I keep trying for you
There's nothing like
You and I baby
This is no ordinary love
No ordinary love..."

                     


Skin: Eva by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Eye Makeup: Cateye Bardot by Kyoot
Hair: ZNS722 by *booN
Bra&Panties: Satin Lingerie Set in Pink by PDIDDLE
Pearls: Volume Necklace in White by .+*AA*+.
Headpiece: Mulier in Gold on Gold by LaGyo
Nails: Sculpted Nails V2@ by [PM]
Bangles: No 307 by *kraftika
Shoes: Eve Flower Pumps by *G Field*

Mood: "No Ordinary Love" by Sade (Happy Valentine's Day...)

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

7 comments:

  1. You are BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL! I never comment on blogs but tonight I had to make an exception. Your avatar is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on a feed and I love your blog \o/
    Great photos and style.
    YOu have lots of things and shops Ihave never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Savoy,Sexy Sexy post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are more beautiful everytime!!!!the hair is perfect for you and thank-you again for sending me that lm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw you at The Fashion Garrett tonight and I was too shy to say hello, but I have been reading all your blogs for half hour now and I am now a fan of yours. Kep up the good work I love your stylings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ pandora...Thank you very much, glad you found some new designers and places to shop. =)

    @ Jen...TY I appreciate that=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ pixie...thank you, I'm always happy to help. =)

    @ AngelTheGreat...I appreciate your kind words, please don't hesitate to say hey or hit me up in-world-I always love meeting new people. =)

    ReplyDelete