Saturday, February 12, 2011

Flashing Lights...

"She don't believe in shootin' stars
But she believe in shoes and cars
Wood floors in the new apartment
Couture from the store's departments
You more like love to start sh*t
I'm more of the trips to Florida
Ordered the hors d'oeuvres views of the water
Straight from the page of your favorite author..."


                       

:
Skin: Jadis Clean by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Beauty Mark: Custom by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Hair: TOKYO by [LeLutka]
Top: Peacock Feathered Vest by Wasted Youth
Pants: Uninvited White Jeans by Kiss Store
Belt: V-Shaped in Brown/Gold by *COCO*
Clutch: Stella in Blue Berry by HouseOfFox
Glasses: By Micah Kanto for Modern Gypsy
Earrings: WVL in Gold by -RYCA-Necklace: SCILICET Chain in Gold by LaGyo
Bracelets: Sinra2 in Vintage Gold by MANDALA
Shoes: Baby T's in Soft Gold by Pixel Mode
Apartment: SOHO Loft Skybox by NOTsoBAD
POSES: By Argnit Igaly of *AGAPEE* (Thank you Argnit for gifting me and showing me LOVE)
Mood: "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West ft Dwele
"As I recall I know you love to show off, but I never thought that you would take it this far-but what do I know?...FLASHING LIGHTS..."
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

3 comments:

  1. Great styling and photos as always. The colors here are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy girl! Im in love with your av lmao when will shapes be avaolable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miranda...thank you I never get tired of your kindness...can't wait til' you make it back =)

    @ANASTASCIA...*blushes* thank you so much=) I'm shooting for a Spring release for shapes, but it will ultimately depend on my school schedule.

    ReplyDelete