Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Runaway...

"...Never was much of a romantic
I could never take the intimacy
And I know I did damage
Cause the look in your eyes is killin' me
I'm guessin' you're at an advantage
Cause you can blame me for everything
But I don't know how I would manage
If one day you just up and leave..."

"Runaway" by Kanye West

Skin: CHARLENE by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom-SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Eye Shadow: Bright Lights 6 by Cheap Makeup
Hair: Amara in Blonde Tones by 3636...NEW!

Earrings & Necklace: Calla by DeLa*
Blouse: From Kook Vintage Dress by Modd G...NEW!
Belt: Waist Belt Black by EMERY
Slacks: ARADIA Pants in Teal by [LeLutka]
Gloves: WoolTop in Grey Plum by *LeeZu
Bracelets and Nails: SINRA by MANDALA...NEW!
Clutch: Big Clutch in Croco Leather by +plus
Shoes: Saffron Pumps by Lelutka

2 comments: