Sunday, October 31, 2010

Love Stoned...

"Those flashing lights
Come from everywhere
The way they hit her
I just stop and stare
She's got me Love Stoned
Man I swear she's bad and she knows
I think that she knows..."

"Love Stoned" by Justin Timberlake

Hair: Vikeejeah in Black by 3636-NEW!
Thank you so much dianny3636 for gifting and believing in me...I will always support you! Visit 3636 HERE

Skin: Renee by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom-SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Eyeshadow: 2.0 Smokey Cat in Teal/Yellow by L.Fauna
Jacket: Panel Sleeve Blazer in Black by *GC* New!
Pants: Panelled Leggings in White by *GC* New!
Earrings: Big Feathers by LaGyo
Bag: Pochette in Black and White by La Besace (no longer available)
Gloves: From Silent Ensemble by GOTHICATZ

Bodysuit and Flower: NAOMI from the MALICE LINE by *Beauty Avatar*... rebranded as GLAM AFFAIR
Nails and Rings: MANDALA

No comments:

Post a Comment