Thursday, October 21, 2010

This Woman's Work...

"I should be crying
But I just can't let it show
I should be hoping
But I can't stop thinking
All the things we should have said
That we never said
All the things we should have done
But we never did
All the things I should have given
But I didn't
Oh darling make it go
Make it go away..."

"This Woman's Work" as performed by Maxwell

SHARON Skin from CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Dress from Glam Affair, All jewelry from MANDALA, Hair from fri.day

Most of us have been effected by breast cancer in some way, shape or form at some point in our lives. And with October being National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, it's comforting to know that there are people raising awareness in both worlds. My husband gave me this lovely pink ribbon symbolic to the cause, it's delicate and beautiful and quite well-made. If you would like one for yourself, IM MiMi Ghennyn in-world, she's very sweet and they are free of charge. For more information on Breast Cancer Awareness, visit http://www.nbcam.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment