Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Need A Doctor...

"I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time
I need a doctor
Call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
To bring me back to life..."

                    

Skin: Eva by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Eye Makeup: Layer 004 by -Glam Affair-
Hair: KAZUMI. in Coal by OSAKKI (COMING SOON! All the new hair is FIRE!)
(Thank you Kay for gifting me and showing me LOVE)
Top: From the TokyoDress by OSAKKI
Skirt: Leopard High Waist Skirt by {SMS}
Leggings: From the *Lace Time* Ensemble by BRB
Shoes: Dangerously Studded Heels by [bellballs]
Bag: Leather Clutch in Green by Gypsys!
Belt: Color Me Belt by ~Pepper~
Gloves: Love Is A Gamble by [CALYPSO GIANO]
Earrings: Black Lace by [glow] Studio
Necklace: MatarileRile in Silver by ::ITHACA::
Necklace: (choker) From the Elie Set by {Gasqhe}
Bracelet: SINRA in Zebra Black by [MANDALA]
Bracelet 2: XOXOX5 Bangle by Glamorize
Nails: SINRA by [MANDALA]
Mood: "I Need A Doctor" By Dr.Dre, Eminem, and Skylar Grey
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments: