Monday, February 28, 2011

Moment For Life...

"I fly with the stars in the skies
I am no longer trying to survive
I believe that life is a prize
But to LIVE doesn't mean you're ALIVE
Don't worry bout' me
And who I fire
I get what I desire
It's my empire
And yes I call the shots
I am the umpire
I sprinkle Holy water
Upon the vampire
In this very moment I'm KING
In this very moment I slay
Goliath with a sling
This very moment I bring
Put it on everything
That I will retire with the ring
And I will retire with the crown:
YES
No I'm not lucky I'm blessed:
YES
Clap for the heavyweight champ:
ME
But I couldn't do it all alone...
WE..."

                      


It pleases me to no end to share with you that this post is in celebration of 10,000+ visitors to my blog. And in a world FILLED with them, knowing that so many people have supported and followed mine is humbling and truly gratifying. My blog is relatively new; I've only been publishing for around six months now. I'm HONORED that people have been eager and willing to go on this exploration of my signature style. So I won't waste time with my normal rants. I want to take this opportunity to recognize the content creators who SELFLESSLY have offered me their work, words of praise&encouragement, and love. In no particular order, I want to thank from the bottom of my heart...

dianny3636 Aeon for 3636 Hair
Meghindo Romano for {Meghindo's}
Kaysha Piers for OSAKKI
MiMi Ghennyn for HOX
Ines Hax for Peqe
Vintage McMillan for EPOQUE
Alexand Vantelli for Vantelli|illetnaV
Maylee Oh for The Secret Store
Samahi Alecto for Samahi Couture
Serenite Stransky for [!SyDS!]
Lizziey Whittenton for Whittenton's
Violette Vyper for [bellballs]
The ENTIRE Content Creative & Blog Staff at ::GABRIEL::
Kimberly Flagon for KIM Bodysuits
fashionboi Lander for House Of Fox
Argnit Igaly for *AGAPEE* Runway Poses
Zoey Gabardini for {paper.doll}
And last but by no means least:
Tairo Parkin for CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS

Thank you ALL for doing what you do...

Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES
Eyeshadow: Teal and Yellow 2.0 by L.Fauna
Hair: Pure Beauty in Fiery Red by "LoQ Hairs"
Dress: Dana in Purple Midnight by *Baiastice
Corset: The Top of Body in Leopard by Peqe
Belt: Adorable Snake Belt in Black by +plus
Hat: Lace Mistress by Atomic Bambi
Earrings: The Bitterness in Black by [glow] Studio
Pantyhose: #32 in Contrast Black by *Sheer*
Necklace: Scilicet Chain Necklace In Gold by LaGyo
Nails: Sculpted V2 by [PM]
Ring: Moria Ring by Morantique Lush
Gloves: Snake Biker Gloves in Brown + plus
Bag: LUX (Glitz) by House Of Fox
Shoes: Baby T's in Soft Gold by [PM]
Chair: The Garbo Chair in Dolce&G by Morantique
Mood: "Moment For Life" by Nicki Minaj & Drake
"This is my moment... I waited all my...Life I can tell it's time
Drifting away I'm...One with the sunsets...I have become alive
I wish that I could have this moment for life..."

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...


7 comments:

  1. Oh congrats Savoy!!!! Beauty post today great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again-just absolutely STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The styling is fabulous, and you are as well. Congratulations on this important time! You have earned every fan with your excellent work and beautiful spirit dear. You and your blogging are big parts of why I'm considering a return to SL and modeling. Thank you my friend and congratulations once more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a silent follower of your page and I love you "_" I want to steal your avi so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Addison...Thank you so much=)

    @ Jennifer...Thank you girl I really appreciate that=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Miranda...=)=)=) I MISS YOU SO MUCH. But do one thing for me: ONLY return when and if YOU'RE ready. Come back in your own time, on your own terms. SL will always wait for you, and so will I...=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @DarbieBarbie...Thank you so much=) But my husband might have a problem with that...;

    ReplyDelete