Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jungle Love...

"I..
I been watchin' you
I think I wanna know ya
Know ya
I said I...
I'm a little dangerous
Girl I'd love to show ya
Show ya
My jungle love
YES!
Oh e Oh e Oh
I think I wanna know ya
Know ya
Jungle love
Oh e Oh e Oh
Girl I'd love to show ya..."

                   


Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Hair: Diconay in Manderin by 3636
Shirt: Ballet Top in Magenta by Fab.Pony
Pants: Hepburn Steele Trousers by Tres Beau
Scarf: Ison Print in Lemon Leopard by (WY)
Earrings: Stone Hammered Earrings by Paper Couture
Belt: ITAGUI Belt in Black [LeLutka]
Bag: Brocha in BLACK by *CASHMERE*
Glasses: Katharina in Onyx by [ORTA]
Necklace: Chain Necklace in Black by .+*AA*+.
Nails: Sculpted Nail V2@ by [PM]
Bangles: Sun Gold by *Lixena Marcus*
Cuff: NO 300 in White *kraftika*
 Shoes: Camel Stilettos with Black Heels by [label mode]
Mood: "Jungle Love" by Morris Day and The Time (If this song doesn't make you smile then you don't have a pulse damnit...)
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...



3 comments:

  1. I want this look from head to toe LMAO love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love that scarve!
    what is (wy) ;0 I typed it in search and couldnt figure it out.
    Great blog by the way.
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jennifer...thank you lolol GO GET IT!

    @Kenziebaby...thank you chica, wy stands for Wasted Youth, one of my favorite stores =)

    ReplyDelete