Thursday, June 23, 2011

In This Shirt...

"I am lost...
 In our rainbow... now our rainbow... is gone
Overcast... by your shadow... as our worlds move on
But in this shirt... I can be you... to be near you for awhile
In this shirt... I can be you... to be near you for awhile
There's a crane... knocking down... all those things that we were
I awake... in the night... to hear the engines purr
There's a pain... it does ripple... through my frame makes me lame
There's a thorn... in my side... it's the shame it's the pride
Of you and me... ever changing... moving on now moving fast
And his touch... must be wanted... must become through your ask
But I need... Jake to tell you... that I love you it never rests
And I've bled... everyday now... for a year FOR A YEAR
I did send... you a note... on the wind for 'to read
Our names... there together... must have fallen like a seed
To the depths... of the soil... very deep in the ground
On the wind... I could hear you... call my name held the sounds
I am lost...
I am lost..."

              

A crisp, tailored white blouse...
An ESSENTIAL for every woman's wardrobe.
 Dressed up or down, it's a key piece that adds a fresh, classic feel to anything you pair it with. Let your accessories shine against the neutral pallette; bold jewelry and statement pieces are amplified in contrast. The one I'm wearing is from Mr. Poet, and it's my all-time favorite. Yes, it's menswear...but if you read the blog regularly you know I don't mind. The detailing is exquisite; it feels worn in like you stole it borrowed it from your boyfriend "the morning after..."
Because in this shirt, I feel SEXY... 
Skin: Monica... -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Gina... ::::Fab-U-Lous::::
Shirt: Loose White... ::[Mr.Poet]::
Headpiece: IRIS Skull... RICIELLI
Necklace: Gobi... FINESMITH
Shoes: RIVEA in Tangerine... MStyle (Many thanks Mikee)
Panty: Crystal Cameroon in Leopard... Pig
Bag: Leather Backpack... ::[Mr.Poet]::
Belt: QUEEN... RICIELLI
Lashes: Avant Garde... [glow] Studio
Earrings & Bangles: Set #2... [[[SHADE THRONE]]] (Old School...Unsure of Availability)
Gloves: Fingerless Burgandy Leather...Hermony
Ring: Viktoria... Morantique Lush
VIBE: "In This Shirt" by The Irrepressibles...A musical WORK OF ART...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

6 comments:

  1. Saw this on a feed and had to tell you how beatiful and amazing it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautiful and different, you always take it to another level. Im going to go get those shoes right now girl lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much MistressDemina I appreciate that =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jen =) And yes, go grab the shoes...everything Usermane makes is amazing =)

    ReplyDelete