Monday, June 20, 2011

In For The Kill...

"We can fight out desires
But when we start making FIRES...
We get ever so hot
Whether we like it or not...
They say we can love who we trust
But what is love without LUST...
Two hearts with accurate devotions
But what are feelings without EMOTIONS...
I'm going in for the kill
I'm doing it for a thrill
Oh I'm hoping you'll understand
And not let go of my hand..."

              

              KILLER dresses. KILLER shoes. DEADLY combination...

Skin: Renee...CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Freaky Frizz... !BooPerFunk!
Dress: Vee in Berry...MichaMi (Many thanks Milla)
Necklace: Kabuki...MANDALA
Earrings: Kabuki...MANDALA
Bracelet: Jamila in Grey...NiRSar (Many thanks Angel)
Ring: Be Careful in Silver...LaGyo
Pistol: Desert Eagle...Brutal Weapons
Shoes: Andree in Grey... [Diktator] (Many thanks Usermane)
                                  
Hair: Runway Frizzy...MrS (HIGHLY modified)
Dress: It's A Wrap in Diesel...MichaMi (Many thanks Milla)
Necklace: Drastik Spirit...Morantique Lush
Bracelet: DZ Gold...RYCA
Ring: Caged Crow...[Bellballs] (Many thanks V.V.)
Shoes: INNA in Gold...[Diktator] (Many thanks Usermane)
Earrings: JL...House Of Fox
Vibe: "In For The Kill" by LA ROUX remixed by DJ Skream...


**Milla: Thank you for being so generous with me; I've been shopping at MichaMi for what seems like forever and you're one of my favorite designers. It means a lot to me that you showed love to the blog...THANK YOU. Visit Michami HERE...
**Usermane: You are one of the illest new shoe designers on the grid, and I love your work. Thank you for always offering me your newest releases and trusting me with your creations my friend...
THANK YOU. Visit Diktator @ Marketplace HERE...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

4 comments: