Saturday, June 4, 2011

If I Was Your Girlfriend...

"If I was your girlfriend...
Would you let me dress you?
I mean help you pick out your clothes
Before we go out...
Not that you're helpless
But sometimes...sometimes those are the things
That being in love's about...
If I was your one and only friend
Would you run to me if somebody hurt you
Even if that somebody was me?
Yeah...
Sometimes I trip on how happy we could be..."

   
Short and sweet today; this one doesn't require much of an explanation. Just a few pieces that I'm really into right now and just sort of organically meshed for me. And that's what it's all about right? Forget what everybody else is wearing...
Sometimes things just FEEL GOOD together...
"Iconic Beauty" by Neveah Niu of ICONIC...
Thank you Nev for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Visit ICONIC Couture Hair HERE...
"RIVEA Pumps" by Mikee Mokeev of M-Style...
Thank you M. for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Visit M-Style HERE...
Skin: CHARLENE by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon...)
Hair: Iconic Beauty in Brick by Neveah Niu of ICONIC...TY Nev.!
Shirt: Cobrasnake Tee by Tahari
Skirt: Aragon in White by *Fishy Strawberry*
Vest: Lace Vest in Blue by RibboN
Shoes: RIVEA Pumps in Gold Panther by Mikee Mokeev of M-Style...TY M.!
Belt: V-Shaped Belt in Brown by *COCO*
Bag: Drum Case: 18in by :SEY
Bangles: Sylph in Gold by Indy&Co. 
Earrings: WVL in Gold by Ryca
Rings: Spring Fashion Rings in Black Diamond by ::House Of Hucci::
Gloves: Biker Gloves in Brown Snake by +plus
Necklace: Scilicet in Gold by LaGyo
Nails: Claw Nails by **DIRAM**
Headpiece: Mulier in Gold & Lace by LaGyo
Socks: Knee-Highs 03 by *Sheer*
Vibe: "If I Was Your Girlfriend" by Prince (It just ALWAYS makes me FEEL GOOD...)
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

6 comments:

  1. Carabella Kittie ^^June 5, 2011 at 11:01 AM

    oh I loves this-the outfit is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT ;) You so inspire me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paola, but please never forget that YOU are one of the primary reasons I started the blog; your words and faith in me really gave me the push to bring what was always in the back of my mind to the fore-front. I love that you told me that night you wanted to be a model, and since then you have been full steam ahead, doing exactly what you set out to do. You've been kicking pixel ass and taking names chica...YOU inspire ME...=)=)=)

    ReplyDelete