Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sure Thing...

"If you be the cash...I'll be the rubberband
You be the match...Imma be your fuse
BOOM
Painter baby...You can be the muse
I'm the reporter baby...You can be the news
Cause you're the cigarette...And I'm the smoker
We raise a bet...Cause you're the joker
Truth though
You are the chalk...And I can be the blackboard
You can be the talk...And I can be the walk
Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when I'm down to the wire baby
Even when it's do or die
We can do it baby SIMPLE and PLAIN
Cause this love is a sure thing
You can bet that...Never gotta sweat that..."

                       
Today's look is definitely simple, but there's nothing plain about it. The dress is brand new from ISON, and Harry was kind enough to drop me a copy on Monday. I apologize for the delay in blogging, but RL has been hectic this week and I'm just getting back on track...but I digress. The dress is sophisticated and polished; the cut outs under the bustline make it special and unique, and the color is probably my favorite shade of green. It's also being made in red, white and black I believe, (is that right Harry?) but this one is available now at TFG. Also available there is this GORGEOUS Satchel by LaBlaQ. It's vintage and on-trend at the same time, and the buckle details and texturing make it a stand-out piece. I kept the accessories to a minimum to let the stars of the show shine; some simple jewelry and one of my favorite shoulder trench's finish the look, because sometimes less is indeed more...
Dress: Structured Halter Dress in Emerald by ISON
Thank you Harry for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
Bag: Feroce' Vintage Attic Satchel by --LaBlaQ--
Thank you iJuelz for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...
*Both items available @ The Fashion Garrett...
Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Mole: Custom by CHANGING FACES & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Baileys in Blonde by LoQ
Dress: Structured Halter in Emerald by ISON (TY Harry!)
Jacket: 4 Minute in Black by [SG*]
Bag: Feroce' Vintage Attic Satchel by --LaBlaQ-- (TY iJuelz!)
Clutch: Rome in Gold by LoQ
Bracelet: Gucci Cuff by Arbizu (TY Fionna!) (Not For Sale)
Earrings: The Abyss by [glow] Studio
Ring: Square Topaz by Donna Flora
Shoes: RIVEA Pumps in Grey Panther by M-Style (TY Mikee!)
Vibe: "Sure Thing" by Miguel (My sisters and I have been loving this song for about 2 years now, glad everybody's finally catching on to it and Miguel's genius=)
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments:

  1. I only recently found your page and Im hooked.
    Love your blog you have such a classy style.
    Meeka ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meeka I appreciate that =)

    ReplyDelete