Friday, December 17, 2010

Bad Romance...

"I want your horror, I want your design
Cause you're a criminal as long as you're mine
I want your love...Love love love I want your love...
I want your psycho, Your vertical stick
Want you in my rear window baby you're SICK
I want your love...Love love love I want your love...
You know that I want you (Cause I'm a freak b*tch baby)
And you know that I need you
I want your bad, your bad romance...
I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a BAD romance
I want your love and all your lovers' revenge
You and me could write a BAD romance..."

"Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa

Skin: Jadis B by -Glam Affair-(Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Skin)
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Hair: MKTO12 in Blonde by *booN
Hairbase: Gathered Raised in Blonde by *booN
Earrings: Black Diamond Passion by [glow] Studio (ridiculous sale going on @ [glow] right now)
Scarf: Bem Scarf1 by {Gasque}
Shirt: "Jesus Is My Hombre" Tank by [MODERN GYPSY]
Bra: From the "White Parasema" Ensemble by KIM Bodysuits
Pants: By Aurelia Scarpulla of .WO (Wardrobe Outfitters): No Longer Available
Belt: Mikoto Belt in Black and Silver by [MANDALA]
Gloves: Leather Higher Gloves by Made For You
Nails and Bangle: Takara in Buddha Silver by [MANDALA]
Boots: Soho Boots in Black by *YS&YS*
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

8 comments:

  1. omg you look so fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Savoy, really love your style and perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a FASHION ICON. ;)
    Seriously. This look is unbelievably fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant stop looking at last pic I am hipnotized!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amelia I really appreciate that...thank you so very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paola:) Those sound like GIGANTIC shoes to fill LOL...Thank you girl I LUV U!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok pixie, now that you're in a "trance"...gimme all your shoes and bags...lolol Thanks girlie:)

    ReplyDelete