Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grenade...

"Black, black, black and blue
Beat me til' I'm numb
Tell the devil I said 'hey'
When you get back to where you're from...
Mad woman, BAD woman
That's just what you are
You'll smile up in my face
Then rip the breaks up out my car...
But darlin; I'd still catch a GRENADE for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
Yes I would DIE for you baby:
But you won't do the same..."

"Grenade" by Bruno Mars

ObscureBodysuit. in CherryBomb by OSAKKI
DrapedVest in Ink by OSAKKI
Skin: CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS[skin remains the same for all photos]
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011) [shape "]
Hair: (epoque)
Lipstick: L.Fauna [lipstick "]

So yesterday I gave you an appetizer; today it's time for the MAIN COURSE...
Last night the UBER-ILL (yes I just made that up) brand OSAKKI made it's official return to the game. The fashionistas and feeds were buzzing after the items Kaysha offered for 'Call For Couture', and now we can comprehend the full span of growth and maturity that's developed after her self-imposed hiatus. The first pieces from this collection are nothing short of SPECTACULAR. It's clear to me that Kay's designing garments for STRONG, POWERFUL, CONFIDENT women; ladies that aren't afraid to walk in and shut a room down. The girls with that unmistakable KILLER STYLE. Bodysuits. Structured jackets. Leggings. Dresses. Vests. Gloves. Everything is SLICK and POLISHED. There's a definite FUTURISTIC vibe to the collection; and while it oozes HIGH FASHION COUTURE, it can easily transition into your wardrobe and piece apart as READY-TO-WEAR. I'm stunting in a few of my favorite pieces from the collection; make sure you visit OSAKKI @ Le Look South and stock your STYLE ARSENOLS with something HOT...
Visit OSAKKI HERE...(Thank you Kay for gifting me and showing me love)
Chained. in Electric by OSAKKI
TabooLeggings. in Pinacle by OSAKKI
Hair: Vintage Wear
Earrings: [glow] Studio

GuerrillaBodysuit. in Khaki by OSAKKI
Hair: 3636 (Thank you dianny3636)
Earrings: Modern Gypsy
Glasses: HeartAttack & Vine

Assassin.Blazer and Gloves in Electric by OSAKKI
Black Corset by OSAKKI
Noxious.Leggings in BlackHounds by OSAKKI
Hair: [ICONIC]
Tears: [glow] Studio

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...


10 comments:

  1. hotttt like molten lava hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i have to go to osaki now haha sexy savoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking FIERCE mami I luv you blonde, making me wanna switch it up lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning SaVoy and I love the hair in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Xi...MOLTEN LAVA?...that sounds a little TOO hot lolol ttyl crazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes addison GO! You won't be disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Miss Scarlet =) Alot of amazing blonde tones on sl, I think every woman should try it once her SLife lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimberly=) Thanks so much...that hair is new @ epoque-isn't Vintage a genius?

    ReplyDelete