Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So Fresh...

"Put on my best...
I can't believe that she's SO FRESH
If she's impressed...
This could be the start of my happiness...
She say I'm so fly...
Born in '88 and the girl know's why
She's badder than the rest...
Let me assure you...
Aint' no lover like the one I got...
So...so...SO FRESH
I don't need to f*ck around
Cause she give me a lot....
So...so...SO FRESH
Aint' no lover like the one I got...
So...so...SO FRESH
You're the baddest thing up in this club...
So...so...SO FRESH
Baby I got what you need girl...
And anything you want
I promise I'll please you...
And shorty I'm impressed
With the things that you do...
Start with your hair...
Down to your shoes...


                         
I'll keep it short today; a few of my current and past obsessions paired together for an easy, chill look. I've really been digging everything Steffy Ghost has been designing for her label Jack Spoon. Her work feels fun and youthful, while managing to remain structured and polished. This Santana Top was love at first sight for me; I saw it on her flickr page and it made my heart skip a beat. The best thing about Steffy's work are her price points: this top was only $50L and it's the most expensive piece in the line. The rest of this look is simple really; as per my usual I opted for some unexpected bold color choices and prints, but for me it all feels organic...and oh
SO FRESH... 
Skin...Jadis...-Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...Now accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world...
Hair...Bonomo in Light Brown...LoQ
Top...Santana in Orange and Blue...Jack Spoon...Find "Jack Spoon" at the Marketplace HERE
Trousers...High Waisted Sailor Pant in Purple...Muism
Necklace...Kalea in Cinnamon...LaGyo
Bag...The City... [[SHADE THRONE]]
Shoes...Saffron Pumps in Red... [LeLutka]
Earrings...Look At Me... [glow] Studio
Ring...Square Topaz...Donna Flora
Bangles...Big Bangle Dore & Green, Fur and Gradia...MONS
Bracelet...Cyrcle Dream...REDGRAVE
Vibe..."So Fresh"...CJ Hilton & Nas...I'm in love with this song, definitely a BANGER...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments: