Friday, October 28, 2011

We All Try...

"I believe in Jehovah Jireh
I believe there's heaven...I believe in war
I believe a woman's temple
Gives her the right to choose...but baby don't abort
I believe that marriage ISN'T...
Between a man and woman
But between love and love
I believe you when you say that
You've lost all faith
But you MUST believe in SOMETHING
SOMETHING...SOMETHING...
You gotta believe in SOMETHING...SOMETHING...
I still believe in man
A wise one asked me why?
I don't believe we're wicked
I know that we sin
but I DO believe we try..."



Skin...Gio... -Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
*Currently accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world for pricing and timeline information...
Hair...MARIE... [LeLutka]
Dress...Cherry Blossom Dress in Green... (NO)
Jacket...The Louis in Mustard... [MG Fashion]
Bag...The Aviator in Cobalt...HAWTHORNE
Necklace...Gold Plate...Paper Couture
Belt...Geisha in Tweed Beige... *Fishy Strawberry*...Many thanks Fae...
Bracelet...Cuspidis Bangle...LaGyo
Boots...Five Belt in Purple...ANNEX...Limited Edition-No Longer Available...
Vibe..."We All Try" as performed by Sid Sriram-one of the most underrated, talented singers on the planet...keep your eyes and ears open for this cat, he's BEASTLY...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

1 comment:

  1. My gorgeous mentor, this post is so pretty, I love it. :)) And I want to congratulate you for surpassing 100k views on your blog!!! You are infinitely beautiful inside and out and such an inspiration to me. I heart you sincerely and remain one of your biggest fans. Much love, Paola <3

    ReplyDelete