Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Islands...

"I don't have to leave anymore
What I have is right here
Spent my nights and days before
Searching the world for what's right here
Underneath and unexplored
Islands and cities I have looked
Here...I saw
Something I couldn't overlook
I am yours now...
So now I don't EVER have to leave
I've been found now...
So now I'll never explore
See what I've done...
That bridge is on fire
Back to where I've been...
I'm froze by desire
No need to leave
Where would I be?
If this were to go under
That's a risk I'd take...
I'm froze by desire
This is the choice I make..."


           
Majority of the time, it's the big established brands that get the most shine on fashion blogs. It can be difficult for new designers to grab attention amongst the massive sea of fashion houses here in Second Life. So it's with much esteem that I introduce to some and present to others, the work of [BarCode]; sexy, fashion forward, on-trend jewelry for MODERN WOMEN that love to stand out. Bold feathers, metals, colors and prints adorn oversized earrings, watches and headpieces. This is DEFINITELY a dynamic, new brand worth checking out, one that I'm sure we'll all be seeing EVERYWHERE very soon. If you're as big a fan of STATEMENT jewelry as I am, it would be who of you to give them a chance...
Thank you Nez for your generosity and for showing the blog LOVE. I will ALWAYS champion for you guys and your brand...
Visit [BarCode] @ Marketplace HERE ...
Skin...Gio... -Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
*Due to high volume, custom shape requests are currently CLOSED...
Hair...Kabuki Empire...EPOQUE
Earrings...Chain Feather Zebra... [BarCode]
Jacket...HERA in Total Python...RICIELLI...Fall Preview @ Modavia
Pants...Yellow Lycra... *GC*
Gloves...Fingerless in Red... .:Hermony:.
Nails...SINRA in Venus Gold... [MANDALA]
On The Left...
Skin...Gio... -Glam Affair-
Makeup...GlamPuss in Blue...cheLLe
Hair...Runway Monarchy in Grain... EPOQUE
Earrings...Stack Up in Musterd... [BarCode]
Bodysuit...Hucci V Bodysuit in Autumn... ::HH:: (House Of Hucci)
Nails...Sinra in Venus Gold... [MANDALA]
On The Right...
Skin...Mary... -Glam Affair-
Makeup...Light and Shadows Kadinsky...Tableau Vivant
Hair...Xavier in Red Tones...3636
Earrings...Cray Feather... [BarCode]
Jumpsuit...Hucci SS Unitard in Blue... ::HH::(House Of Hucci)
Nails...Sinra in Black... [MANDALA]
Skin...Gio... -Glam Affair-
Lipstick...Red1...L.Fauna
Hair...Pretty Boy in Blonde...VintageWear...No Longer Available
Earrings...Oops Hoops... [BarCode]
Headband...Dixon Feather in Red... [BarCode]
Watch...Swatch Tic Tic Boom in Camo Red... [BarCode]
Shorts...Wrapped Python... .S H I
Jacket...Black Leather... .S H I
Bag...Rome Clutch in Gold...LoQ
Below...Left...
Skin...Nina... -Glam Affair-
Hair...Grappa Pieva...LoQ
Earrings...African Fab1... [BarCode]
Bodysuit...Acna...MONS
Below...Right...
Skin...Jadis... -Glam Affair-
Hair...Wild in Grain...EPOQUE
Earrings...Mesh Spikes in Red... [BarCode]
Jumpsuit...Acna...MONS
Vibe..."Islands" by The x x...Super chill...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love these jewelries I am buying earrings now!

    ReplyDelete